i am so jealous but i have a reason

about 2 months ago my boyfriend of one n a half years had an argument and broke up. On speaking to a friend i found out that he cheated on me but not on the exact details, such as if it was during our relationship. I have not been able to verify this with the person my friend had learnt this from or with my boyfriend.

we ended up getting back together besides this fact, partly because i was unsure as to whether it was true. but other clues have lead me to believe it may be, such as his flirting behaviour on icq with other girls, and the fact that he actually talked to this girl he had sex with on icq about the possiblity of getting together.

now i cant trust him wotever he does, i always think that he is cheating on me. he tells me he loves me and that he has never cheated. he also mentions that he wants to get married. but wot else is he supposed to say?

i dont know wot to do. the jealousy is driving me insane. and i dont know whether the relationship will last without trust. please help me!

You need to confront your boyfriend. A relationship cant survive for too long without trust in each other.

I know its going to be tough. Please make sure you dont accuse him outright as there is a small chance that he may not have cheated. If he tells you the truth it'll help the future of this relationship. Otherwise you might have to do some work around to find out if something like that had really happened.

Anyway, if his nature is truly that of a flirt, it wont be hidden for too long. This thought must be driving you crazy and it will continue to do so till you get to the bottom of it. So go ahead and confront him, but do politely else things might get out of hand.

Good luck !