y did he do this to me?

it all started on a bus ride to a football game that our marching band and colorguard was going to. there is where i fell head over heals with a certain someone. i never did believe in love at first sight but for some odd reason i just felt something incredible when we both looked eachother in the eye and smiled. he has a gorgeous smile by the way.

after that bus ride we both started talking alot, being in the same marching band program we always seemed to "bump" into eachother before and after every practice. every time i saw him i seemed to feel more into him and everytime i saw him i seemed to think the feeling was mutual. we always would talk and he would always flirt with me. i only told 3 people that i liked him and even people that didnt know i liked him always told me that he liked me and that they saw me and him being together in the near future.

then one day...between practice and a performance me and my friend decided to go get something to eat when...again i accidently "bumped" into him. we started flirting again and before i knew it he was carrying me and jokin around saying he was going to "place me in a trash bin". when my friend saw this (she didnt know i liked him either) she started screamin out things like "u love her..how cute". when he heard this...he denied it. i pretended i didnt care...but i was crying inside.

then later that night, after performance i saw him with another girl. it turns out he asked her out and now they are happily together. what confuses me is that they have nothing in common and i never saw them even speak a word to each other. so why did he do this to me? my heart hurts so much and i cant get over it. did i jus misinterperate his flirting or am i jus being played? what did i do to diserve this?

Remember that there is a difference between infatuation and love, I know what you're thinking, you KNOW you loved him...But try and think about this as deeply as you can....And it's going to get better girl, really, it is. You're going to meet some amazing guys, you're going to learn a lot about love, and disappointment. Trust me on this, seriously, listen to what i'm about to say, ok?? Someday you WILL look back on this and say to yourself "why did I get so sad over this?"...You will. I know that right now none of this helps, but just remember that someday you will feel better, you will, and there's nothing more to it. And there is no certain time that you can begin to feel better at. You could feel better in 10 minutes, it's all in your head. Remember that too, this is all in your head, you can change the way you feel about this with thoughts. Hope this helps a little, I'll say a prayer for your broken heart tonight. May the force be with you.