My girl and I have been together for a year and a half. I guess i didnt treat her good enough and she recently dumped me a month ago. Its been hell and she knows it. Ive been a casanova to her and expressed to her about how much ive changed. Shes agreed if i gave her time off she would give me time on. So im gonna ask her out again in a week and she promised she would give me another shot. VERY RELUCTANT.

She complains about how she doesnt meet new people and does have friends cause im so controling. so im gonna countine to give her space when we get back together.

MY PROBLEM IS!!!

She is all into "us" one day and says she knows everything will get back together and then the next she complains about why she ever said she would give me another chance. When were together is when she acts happy but apart she starts thinking again.

She also found out and is extremely resentful that i kissed a girl along time ago. Not so mad that i did, but that i lied.

What is my best way to handle her rollercoaster of emotions!!

It's been a while since you posted this so this advice might be too late. The harder you chase her, the harder she will run away. Understand, the separation between you two is not causing her to "start thinking", that might just be the controlling side of what you described. It's telling you that yet again you have to be present in her life for her to think "right". You have to give her space and time... like months before you move back in. It's like running into a chicken coop... if you run in there and force yourself then the chickens are going to do nothing but run away as fast as they can even if you are trying to "save" them from a wolf. Give her time, and yourself some time. If it doesn't work out it will have nothing to do with you giving her the space she asks for.