how do i talk to a hyper girl when im shy

Alright, i have this problem with my new girlfriend. She's really hyper, and i;m really shy. She always talks, and i can't really talk back. When she's with her friends she always ignores me because i can't speak and let my mind be heard. I feel like i'm left out of something when she's with them, and I don't want to say anything because our relationship just started, and I don't want to scare her away. Plus it's just how she is, and I kind of like tht fact that she talks alot. It makes me feel somewhat comfortable. I need help in getting myself to get out of my shyness shell, and i don't know how to do that. I odn't want her to become uninterested in me because I can't talk to her, and i don't want to be left out of anymore activites with her and her friends. I need to get these skills also because she's always with her friends, and i don't want to feel left out. Any help from anybody would be much appriceated.

I was in your same situation back when I was a freshman in highschool...I was PAINFULLY shy, no joke, and no joke that it sucked. But lucky for me, I had a few older friends who helped me out a lot. This is how I got better. First I realized it's all in my head, I realized that I was a damn interesting person, and that people will like me if I spoke out more. After I realized that, which wasn't hard, I moved on to phase II. That phase includes trying to care less about what other people say each day...This usually involved doing something goofy, or just randomly talking to someone I didn't know, or like, dancing by my locker....Dude it's not as hard as you think, just realize that life is short. You gotta try to make the most out of it...Sounds corny I know, but it's true. Once you start doing random things, you've pretty much got it made. You'll have more confidence in groups, and maybe a few stories to tell about your antics. Plus, if she is hyper, she'll prolly like how you just randomly do things sometimes. Remember....It's all in your head, be who you think you are, not who you think others think you are. And look at my signature, "perception determines behavior"...powerful stuff, powerful stuff.