25 year old step son who has no friends but his father

I would like to know if there are any one out there that have full grown children which are in their 20's. My husband of 5 years married with blending 5 children. I have 3 and he has 2. My youngest (23) lives with us along with her baby. I am trying to move them out but it has taken a month longer then planned. His boys are very close to him infact his whole family is very close to him. A weekend does not go by without his oldest son and girlfriend coming to spend just about the whole weekend here. He is always spending time with my husband and I feel very left out of my husband's life. In fact we have many fights over this. And yes I know that I am being petty since my child lives with us, but I do not feel she takes me away from him. She seems to have a life and does not spend much time with us at all. But his oldest (25) does not have any friends and seems to need to spend every minute with his father. I feel so alone because I do not want to spend all my time with 2 twenty-five year olds.

I honestly dont think this has anthing to do with his son. Regardless of the age or person who is infringing on your weekends, this has more to do with you and your husband.

You two need some quality time alone, and not the few hours between "after work" and "bedtime" - those just don't cut it. But I really think you should address this issue to your husband, not as a I dont want Johnny coming over on the weekends, but "I would like to spend some time just you and I," leaving Johnny out of it.

If he wont leave the nest either then you have some serious talking to do about the importance he places on this relationship

Hope this helps