She's being confusing...

Hello all... My girlfriend recently decided to take a break from our relationship for a little bit (one of many). we've had some problems in the past, trust issues, fights, etc, but I can truly say I do love her... I'm almost positive she loves me too, but she started hanging out with this guy and she started to like him. He claims he's in love with her, but he just got out of a long relationship, around 3 years i think. I kinda have this feeling, based on my limited psychology studies, that he's just transferred his feelings for his ex to my girlfriend (err, ex girlfriend... you know how that is). My question is here... me and my love hang out a lot, and we're being really sweet to each other. but when she goes home for the night she tells me she goes to sleep, i know for a fact she's on the phone with him tho. it's not aHUGE deal, but they have hooked up once or twice, and I'm just wondering what her intentions are. she told me not to worry we'll be back together, but i'm actually scared shitless of losing her.... arg.. anyways, if anyone could give some advice, or things i should look for? anything at all... obiously there's more to this story (there always is!!!!) but that'd make the post like 50 pages long, if anyone wants to know the whole thing i'd be glad to get it off, but, i'm sure over the net no one cares that much. any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sad and lonely...

You need some help dont you the problem is too much fear of the unknown.

Well if there is doubt usually there is no doubt or if you smell a rat there most usually is one my friend.

Here is the breakdown and what to do from a true pro.

You dont know for sure and you need to know so that is point one.

Face to Face Make a joke out of it laughing - when you see her

tap her on the arm hows your other lover boy then laughing ? .... come on you can tell me with humour.. the one who calls you..."

Watch her reaction VERY closley and see

1. If she says what lover boy or "who" and gives nothing away in her body language then you are ok.

you say come on do you like my new/shirt/hairstyle clothes/ the new me ! ie. the other lover boy the new you!

that gets you off the hook and you can drop it - she is probably just friends with this guy you suspect is after

her - body language reaction is the key - especially the face.

If the question stuns her or makes her look guilty or in anyway defensive

or annoyed like the question bothers her or she throws it back in your face

or she looks like she does not know what to say or slightly amazed or what are you talking about but gulity

or tries to hide her face or accuses you of jelousy then that is negative for you and you have a rival that she is maybe considering

or seeing or just friendly with.

Also how she is for the next ten minutes if she looks like she is thinking about it and does not make as much conversation as

normal then you can thing that the other guy is getting to her a bit.

If it is negative then you should consider at that exact moment that maybe things cant be as you want them to be just be cool after

that and invite her for a date. If she is the type of girl that likes having a lot of attention or two boyfriends then she is also

the type of girl to get jelous. So keep it to yourself and take out some other girls - it will get back to her and you will soon know

about what she thinks about that. Then if she is awful then break it off with her really politley and she will be chasing you for months.

Else she will say he is just a friend so everything is ok.

If it is a mixture of he is a friend and one of the reactions above then you have a rival.

After the above see how she acts or if she has normal behaviour if not then you have a rival.

So now you know ! it is a bit deceptive but your fears will be confirmed or everything is ok. It is ok for her to have friends dont forget

that.

The above will happen very quickly immediatley afterwards change the subject and talk about something else.

You cant be serious about this and it is a good way to get the information you need directly rather than not knowing or worrying or having to ask

around - dont ask around about it or accuse.

The best time to do it is when you will not be spending a prologued time with her - surprise attack get the information and leave. Ie. breaktime passing

on the way home etc.

Remember feel true inside dont react to insecurities if you feel like you will or you want to be serious or get angry or jellous or accuse just get out

of there and cool off somewhere and take comfort in yourself.

My friend she should be worrying about you not you worrying about her.

When it is right for you you will not even have to try with the girl of your dreams, you will never get stressed or worried or feel insecure about

anything always remember that. But remember that age is an important issue you dont even want to consider settling down until you are 30's and

have lived your life, you will just be tied and and resent the life that you cant have. Imagine sailing accross oceans in Europe on a boat full of

the best looking girls in the world that worship you. Well it is out there for you but you dont know it yet. !

Try to lighten up and look on the bright side and the bigger picture and feel true inside dont let any insecurities phase you out or give in and

react to them - always stay cool. If you get a bad feedback you have to accept that things maybe will not be how you want them to be, remember

stay friendly and cool then you may get a chance again later.

I think that you will know if everything is ok anyway deep down.

Remember women love V confident ambitious smart guys not worried or insecure ones try not to care about it !

Go out a lot separatley and meet with your friends and pay girls lots of compliments.

Good luck.