i don't beleieve in fate, but..

Spectre

i've had a crush on this girl for ages now

there's just so many reasons to like her, the problem is, i'm incredibly shy, i don't konw the first thing about asking somebody out, and i don't have the best self esteem.

at some twist in fate, we moved within a few blocks of her house a while back, and shared not only the same bus route, but the way to walk home, and seemed to get along opk when we where alone. one of my friends asked her out, but scared her quite bad, she has gone out with many other guys (all the same, smokers/skaters/and all together abusers).

I probably sound liek i'm babling here, but i've not much time

i don't know what to do, can somebody help me?

• 3 months later...

yeah i dont believe in fate neither but after your post im really confused . I have the same problem i've had a crush on this girl for 3 years.And the bad thing is that it still continues .. Just like you last year we moved to the same apartment complex where she lives but we had another problem she is also one of my best friends. 3 years ago she told me that she likes me until then everything was fine because i was in love with her so before that day but i had never told anything about this to her but at that day she did it ! i was the happiest guy on the world we dated for about 3 weeks and than she suddenly said that im bored with this thing i want out! i was shocked because i wasnt expecting something like that but i know the reason i was such a damn shy bastard i couldnt behave like myself near her i dont know i was like a small boy all the time whatever after that of course we werent friends no more (this was the reason i couldnt ask her before) soo know i am living in this hell where she lives in the next apartment and i always see her with someone else. it is very disturbing but i cant forget her

One advise i can give about girls is that they like confidence and self-esteem which i dont have so like me i dont know i you can forget about her! if you find another girl believe me all your problems will go away i know this from my friens i also try you better try too good luck man

Hey, don't let doubt, insecurity, fear or low self esteem influence what you might have been intended to do. I think that some things were meant to happen for a reason and that others are just random occurrences. Regret is the most horible feeling that one could experience. Try to tell if she has any interest in you. Make eye contact with her. Talk to her, adn when you do so, look deep into her eyes. If you think that she has at least some remote interest in you, then ask her out. Make sure that you do it privately, and preferably when she is in a good mood. Ask her in person, none of that msn or phone crap. Writing has chicken written all over it (pun intended). The phone is appropriate only if you can't gaurantee that you will see the person. The worst that could happen is that she will turn you down. Don't make a stink about it, just accept her decision.

What will haunt you to the day you die will be the regret you feel and the nagging question "what if I had only asked her out"? Also, if she happens to die (it happens) in maybe a car accident or whatever, you will never forgive yourself.

The best of luck to you.

I also know and can say what you suggest easily but the real problem is to DO it . That's what i can not do i just cant even go near her anymore its like my stomach is being crushed by someones hand! i feel too much pain It not that easy to go and talk with her Thanks for your advice but what im looking for here is HOW to do that

As i said i wasn't like this before i know what caused it but now im just a shy ***in loser i dont believe it but now thats what i am

Im looking for a cure a miracle that leave all memories past and go on this damn life but i do not now how ? so if anyone knows a way out im listenin and ty

Cartman, I understand your feelings and your concerns. The truth is, though that women are also human beings with feelings. What I like about this web-site is all the articles that are on here. Find time to read articles that say something about overcoming your shyness. There are some good tips and tricks in them.

My second advice is after you read some articles here, to just ask women out at all and use the 'tricks' they hand you in the articles. Even though you know you will be turned down, learn from their reactions. With the numbers you will find more confidence and each time you will learn something new. Develop "your way". This man here speaks from experience... *grins*.

Follow Nike's lead: "Just do it!" ... Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~