I have a question. Is it really possible that couples that have broken up can be friends. I get so upset everytime she calls and believe me she calls. There conversations are always and only about what happened in there relationship. I consider that niether have really let go. Is this normal? Should I tolerat it?

HELP. I really love this man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are in a position of power. You are on the inside and she is on the outside. How you want to handle this is a choice that is up to you. I might try talking to her one of these times. She is probably lonely and wants his companionship. This is a judgement call. He will leave it up to you to make the decision. Remember all people love to be persued, and it is easy to say that they are just friends and leave it at that. Where do you see yourself in the future? Going from relationship to relationship or being in a steady relationship? Picture yourself 5 years from now, do you want to still be going through this with him or someone new? Tell him not to talk on the phone when you are around. He should be able to give you that much. The hardest question is does he want you or her? If they have had a relationship in the past, it is possible that they do have a continuing relationship and that you are the interruption.

• 1 month later...