Fear of being abandoned

I am in a deep, serious relationship with my boyfriend and I have never loved anyone so much but there is just apart of me that is so scared of losing him that I am just so afraid all the time..you see in every relationship i have ever had throughout my life whether it be romantic, platonic, family, or friend I have been abandoned and I am so afraid he will abandon me too....we plan on marrying and I need to do something about this so it is not always like this and i am not always afraid so please if you have nay advice please e-mail me at email removed it is very important?!!

• 6 months later...

NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS GUARENTEED.

BEING AFRAID OF LOSING HIM IS GOING TO ULTIMATELY MAKE YOU LOSE HIM. HAVING THOSE THOUGHTS COME FROM NOT FEELING LIKE YOUR LOVEABLE. (I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEING ABANDONED BY THOSE YOU CARE MOST ABOUT.....EXACTLY) AND NOT LOVING YOURSELF ENOUGH. WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU ARE AND THAT THE MAN WHO GETS TO BE WITH YOU WILL BE VERY FORTUNATE .....THATS WHEN YOULL BE ABLE TO STOP THOSE THOUGHTS. DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HIM?

JUST THINK ABOUT IT

• 3 years later...

I am sorry if this seems harsh!

I had the same problem, and I worked at it, and stopped the cycle.

In the end...you will lose him!

Reason: You say whenever someone gets close to you, they eventually abandon you. If you look at this insecurity on a three dementional level, you will be the one giving the person a reason to abandon you. You know in the end you will get hurt, so you rush the process, the hurt starts, you get over it, but you blame the person that hurt you. In reality, you are the one to blame. We never see what we do wrong!

Take a good look here and evaluate what damage you have already done to your relationship.