I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT HER HELLLLLLLP!!!!!!

Ethanhrt

My wife and I sepperated about 3 yrs. ago, and I still can't stop thinking of her. I love her VERY much, she is the ONLY one for me. 3 yrs. ago we both had problems, I was doing heavy drugs, she couldn't stop cheating. Even though I told her she could do whatever she wanted as long as she was protected, and DIDN'T LIE. She cheated on me for like the 6-7th time, with a family member of mine. That hurt me pretty bad. But what really hurt was that I had to DRAG the truth out of her, AS USUAL. I was distrought, and on drugs, she was threatening to leave me! I was suicidal, and took off alone to the hills where I proceeded to go rock climbing alone with no saftey gear. I fell 45 feet and broke my spine in 3 places. (I could still walk thank god! Walked out with brkn. bck. story for another time.)

After I broke my back, I obviously couldn't work, and she quit her job to care for me. We moved in with my mother and, she cared for me for about 1- 1 1/2 yrs. Durring which time she became pregnant with our son. Things went well for a while, I quit doing drugs, she was pregnant and not messin' around, We were having a baby! I was HAPPY! She seemed happy! Life was good! We moved in to a new appartment! Then... Things went to shit shortly after the birth of our son. She started lieing, and messin' around again, and to escape my pain and my reality, I once again started using. Back to hell. We lasted a little past our sons 1st B-day. See DON'T WANT TO LIVE...HLLLLP!!!

Hello my friend...

I feel that you are in a cycle with this woman. Things will not go away until some immediate things change. Perhaps, counseling or talking to a minister or priest like myself. Talking to her and really listening to find out what she wants out of life. But don't just think that when things are going good they will never get bad or back to the same routine. But first...

You need to deal with your drug problem NOW. You are a father now and that child will forever value everything that you do in life as a big thing. Do something now. Go join a support group or admit yourself into rehab. But please do something. No sucides... that is out of the question. The lord would not like that and neither would your child. Try working on yourself for now. And your vision will clear. I promise. And if you go astray pick up the manual to life ( the holy bible ) and or give me a email. Id be glad to be a friend to help you through this.

• 5 months later...

Hey, Ethanhrt,

As lightingbird said you need to make some immediate changes! The only place I differ is that you don't have to get all religion buffed about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm Christian and everything, but you don't need all that.

Okay, so we need to make some changes. First, the drugs have to go. I understand you turn there as an escape, but i PROMISE you it will only make things worse! You need to really take some time and talk to this woman about the problems as you see them, but also try to understand why she acts the way she does. The way I hear it you go down when she goes down. Instead of falling off the cliff with her (no puns intended), help her back up. You need to seek some sort of counseling maybe, if that's just not for you then consider just taking time and finding out where the real problems lie, then work on a plan from there. The real problem, as it seems to me, is that you're not communicating your problems to eachother, but instead turning away from the thing you need to fix from a solution.

Good luck, and tell me how it goes.

Your friend, Brian.