Case law - ADD/ADHD

I'm looking for any previous or current litigation where a Plaintiff diagnosed with ADD/ADHD has filed a complaint of disability discrimination. Specifically, I'm interested in how the courts consider ADD/ADHD as a disability - where there has been recognition that the disorder can be an impairment to a major life function.

I have filed such a discrimination complaint in the US District Court in Denver, Colorado.

Any sharing of information would be appreciated.

John W.

• 7 months later...

Im personally ADHD myself. Its primarily a learning disability in its case.

What interests me, is the fact that someone would discriminate against it.

Its a mental disorder, which comes at random, something like MS, but does not affect someones ability to work. It just affects someones job of learning the job itself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judge laughed in the face of the person you were sueing and saying that he was effectively a dickhead...

I live in New Zealand, but I've found people have no discrimination about ADD/ADHD. But if someone was trying to use it against someone to fire them, i would have to wonder why they didnt actually do a 5second search and gather some information about it.

so mate, i think you might aswell dump an entire folder on info about ADD/ADHD and tell him, why he should give you a formal written apology, to well save him the embarrasement of being laughed at by the judge who maybe himself might have an ADD/ADHD kid.

• 5 weeks later...

hello ppl im jesse

i have A.D.D

lol

and well im odd i like being odd its better then being the same

i read one thing on here about one kid saying that the best thing about haveing A.D.D is that u have talent (well most) and its true i have a talent for music im a drummer for a band called figment its a heavy metal band and im the only chick in the band lol

well i am good at sk8boarding and hockey to in my spare time i usually play hockey or sk8board so yea who ever thinks ppl with A.D.D r stupid and mentally impared better think twice cuz A.D.D cant stop someone from doing something they believe in it didnt stop me

youve just been hit in the head by...........(A.K.A) munkey 0X 0X