Needing Some Ideas

aceshigh717

My girlfriend will be moving here soon. I have proposed to her already and she accepted, but I want to give her something to always remember. I am a little creative, but wanted some other ideas to work with also. My goal is to propose to her on the beach here. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Aces,

Well congratulations, at least you already know the answer. LOL!

Living on the Gulf Coast, and want to propose on the beach. I hope you don't live in the Biloxi area...I was born there, then stationed at Keesler, and I seem to recall most of those beaches being rather nasty.

Since proposing again really won't be a huge surprise to her, I recommend you just make a romantic setting of it. Take a large blanket, some soft music, and champagne or white wine, and plan on watching the sunset together. As the sun is setting, mention how at that time of evening, it seems the ocean truly goes on forever...as your love for her does. Then, break out the ring and ask her again. It's simple, really, but the best romantic moments usually are...especially if you're pathetically in love like me! Good luck Ace!

Archived