What will I do - I am losing him and it is all my fault?

I was meant to be getting married in 6 weeks and it has all gone horribly wrong. My fiancee and me had a big bust up last Friday with him now saying that he wants us to split up. I have serios issues with men you see as a direct result of an abusive step Dad and previous partners. Men basically scare me and I find it hard to let them get close to me, when they do I find myself saying hurtful things in order to push them away from me.

I have made contact with a councillor inorder to get this problem of mine sorted. Has anyone else ever had any of these issues?

Thanks very much for listening

Don't worry too much I am sure if you just sit him down and explain to him the whole situation it will all work out...I have had the same problems I cannot trust men or let them get close to me as easily because my Dad hits me and past boyfriends have treated me like crap....until I met Chris we are planning on getting married but it took me so long for me to even let him touch me, kiss me, or anything like that and it took a long time for me to trust him but now i know he is the only one for me. If you wanna e-mail me e-mail me at email removed and maybe i can help you some way some how.