In love with best friend, can't tell if she loves me

Me and this girl go way back and have known each other since about the age of 4. Our moms are best friends and thats how we met. Well a couple of years ago I started feeling more than just friendship feelings towards her and now I am in complete love with her. The way she acts, her eyes and smile, how sweet she is, everything. I am so in love with her. We are still awesome friends but i want to be more than that. I have gotten some signals that she likes me, like asking if I am dating anyone, telling me to call her, asking what I would do if I was her boyfriend in a certain sitiuation. But I don't want to ask her because she is dating someone right now, plus I am afraid it will ruin our good friendship . . . Help, what should I do???

hey there,

what i reckon you should do is wait even she's single again, and see what happens leave it until it becomes more obvious she likes you then decide what to do then if its such a good friendship being girlfriend and boyfriend im sure won't change anything it'll just make your friendship stronger and even better then before but wait until she does become single and if the signals of her liking you get stronger thats when you want to decide what your going to do

Hey,

I want you to know that I am talking from experience here. I'm assuming you're a teenager, as am I. If she's asking you stuff like that, and trying to get closer to you, then she has some kind of feelings for you. You should just be straight up with her, and ask if she has feelings for you, but under no condition do you tell her that you have feelings for her before she answers your question. That way you don't make a total idiot of yourself. It's a lot like the game "Well, I asked you first..." Trust me on this one. Ask her before she asks you. And as far as her boyfriend goes, she may be going out with him just to make you jealous. Or she might really like him. The decision to wait for them to break up, or ask her now is up to you. I hope it works out for you like it did for me.

Net