I had been with the love of my life for 1 year. Our relationship was strong. We were so comfortable with each other and loved each other so much.

This summer she went to france for 2 months work experience. Our relationship was so secure that we didn't think twice about it causing any problems. In fact she missed me so much that she decided to leave and come on vacation with me. One month into her work(last week) we booked the non-refundable plane tickets.

We were so happy to be seeing each other,it had been 4 weeks apart. About 5 days ago i get a phone call from her saying that she's not coming with me and she's found someone else out there she likes! It was over before i knew it.

She said she still loves me, but she is finding herself out there and she has to do what she wants. She has thrown away everything we had for nothing. I don't think she realises what she's done. My friends and family are so shocked. I just can't understand whats going through her head. We had so many plans and ambitions together.I just don't know what to do. She comes back in september, and everyone i know thinks she'll come back to me. However, i can't think that. I have to move on for myself, i can't hold onto hope otherwise i'll get stung again. I do love her with all my heart, but i can't believe she has thrown away everything we had. I think she won't fully realise what she has lost until she comes back.

How do you forget about someone who you cared for and loved everyday for a year?

She says she still loves me, but then why doesn't she want to save our relationship? Is she thinking that she can have her fling in france, then when she comes back i'll be waiting with open arms?

She said we can't have any pnone contact until she comes back. Although she said she wanted to write to me. If it's over then why does she want to call me in september? I don't think she knows what she wants, i think she's very confused. I said to her after she told me about this guy she's seeing, "right, so we're finished forever?", then she said "no, we'll wait and see what happens in september."

Is this her completely screwing with my head or what? How can she care for me if she dumps me for someone else but still says she loves me!. It's not fair of her.

I thought we were made for each other, i think if destiny is us being together then fate will take control somewhere and it will work out. I don't know. I love her so much and my heart is broken

Does anyone have any advise for me? Anything will help!

-james

take the advice you gave me and put it to use. don't waste time worrying, life goes on and so does love. i think you threw some great advice to me and all you have to do is put that to use in your life also. if it is meant to be it will work. dude let me tell you this, love is stronger than you and i, if it is love, then you will be together. just remember everything happens for a reason. sometimes you don't find out the reason for years to come, but it will all make sense in the end. take care bro and hope i helped even the slightest bit

lates,

jared