I'm 20 and I was with my boyfriend (21) for 3 years. We broke up for good today because he came home from a party with HICKYS all over his neck. We have had a rocky past and I have cheated on him before and broke up with him...but he said he forgave me and he's the one who BEGGED me to get back with him. I loved him so I did. (we lost our virginities to each other, we were high school sweethearts, yadda yadda yadda). I'm so hurt and enraged, I can't stop crying, and I want to find this party slut and whoop her @$$. I'm a complete emotional WRECK now and he doesn't even seem to be bothered at all. Sure, he cried a little and said he was sorry... But he's already going to go back out with his friends again tonight.. Is he a prick or what? I think so. I don't even know if what I'm saying makes any sense right now... Anyone have any advice?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a poem that you say to yourself as an affirmation. It may help you. I know that they help me. They author is Louise Hay. Maybe you should read some of her books about your problem. I have heaps of problems and I work on them and very slowly things are getting better. So I hope that will be the case for you.

Here is part of the poem, that may help you:

In the infinity of life where I am

All is perfect, whole and complete.

The past has no power over me

because I am willing to learn and to change.

I see the past as necessary to bring me to where I am today

I am thrilled to be in the middle of this adventure,

for I know that I will never go through

this particular experience again. I am willing to set myself free

All is well in my world.

They sound a bit corny at first, but believe me when you say these affirmations over they come at times when you are stressed. The book I got it from is called, "You can Heal your life"

Good luck