i have an ex who broke up because we were in different states. She's back here for one more week and she goes back, i heard a few months later she will move close to where i live but when i visit her we kiss and stay close to each other and one day i got her flowers and she treated me as if i only were a shadow! She finally told me that she only wanted to be friends because she doesn't want me to ask her out before she leaves but i wasn't going to...i would when she moves down here. After she told me this i got so upset now i'm not even speaking to her. i'll see her tomarrow but i want to be with her. we both have feelings for eachother but i love her. i want to spend this next week with her and hopefully we'll both enjoy it. But how do i show signs that i love her, she thinks i hate her now and i don't care about anymore. what should i do? I still hope she still does like me.

• 6 months later...

I DONT THINK THAT SHE WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE A SHADOW IS SHE CARED.....OR SHE COULD BE WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY HOW YOU TRULY FEEL. SHE MIGHT NOT BE READY FOR A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP, SOME PEOPLE JUST ARENT THAT STRONG.

ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE SEPARATED BY THE OCEAN. MY LOVE FOR HIM GROWS EVERYDAY. I WOULD RATHER BE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM THAN NOT BE WITH HIM AT ALL.

I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU

SABRINA