ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND OF ALMOST 3 YEARS HAD A BAD BREAK UP.

I DID HANDLE IT VERY WELL , SO I MOVED AWAY. I STILL THINK ABOUT

HER ALL THE TIME , BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN HER IN 2 YEARS. I HAVE OTHER GIRLS , BUT MAN I'M SUCKING. SHE HAS MOVED ON WITH NO PROBLEMS AND NEVER WANTS TO TALK TO ME AGAIN. I CAN'T MOVE ON FOR SOME REASON NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY. SOME BAD STUFF WENT ON BETWEEN US , I JUST WANT TO BE FREE OF THIS GREIF . WHAT CAN I DO.

hi there,

its always hard to move on some move on faster then others if she doesnt want to talk or get back with you you'll have to get over it i'm afraid there are plenty other gurls to choose from and there's a soul mate waiting out there for you somewhere dont give up there's someone out there for you.

• 3 months later...

i know what your goin thru, i've been it before and still kind of am. Anywayz, i'm not a perfect relationship expert, but i'll give you my 2 cents worth. If she moved on with no problems and your left behind crying, theres a slight positive side for you. cuz ur the 1 who go hurt so bad and she just moved on, it means she didn't feel about u the same way u did about her, and if u got hurt so bad, u didnt do anything rong, u made all the right moves, if she left so easily, she didnt really care, and maybe it was better to end it now then later for you, but by the sound of it, it still didnt end to well for you. I'm sorry to hear about your problems, maybe what i've said can help you out a bit, good luck in the future.

• 2 months later...

I definetly know what your going through my boyfriend of 2 years left me and i am still not over him but i want him to forgive me for what i done I have a story on here too the forum its under is Forgiveness the subject is called looking for forgiveness well anyways bye for now because i am in school writing this bye.