I'm 16 and started a relationship with another girl a month after my 16th it was going well except for we rushed into sex everything was fine we argued some but not alot and we usually made up which i was fine with we rushed into sex and it left me feeling unsatisfied with her this ultimatly broke us up.Now i'm starting a new relationship and It's great we have talked about sex and we both feel ready and secure.I'm just afraid that it will be the same again i wan't her and to make love to her but i can't help thinking it's me and theres something wrong with me i've told her this and she understands i'm the first girl she's been with and she doesn't have any expectations she knows how i feel and has tried to help but thers just a feeling of unease that i'm going to ruin our relationship becuase of this.I Love her and want to please her anyway i can i want to make it special but i dont know what to do i'm afraid i'm going to make it an un-happy memory for her as my first time was....My other relationship was intimate but unfufilling becuase we didn't know what to do.I'm scared and confused and don't know what to do.

• 8 months later...

There are some things that need clearing up, so that you can get a better response, you say that you were unsatified with her because you rushed into sex. and that it was unfullfilling because you didnt know what to do.

It seems to me your putting a lot of pressure on your self to be a the best lover possible, your young dont rush it, im not gonna give detailed sexual techniques here, but just be gentle, you can be very intimate without having sex, move into it gradually. explore and experiment, learn together.

Im a male and have learned that every woman is different, whats good for one is not for another. the best lovers are the ones that are sensitive to the other person and can pick up cues on what pleases them.

Also dont think that your arguments and problems you had with your last girlfriend was all caused because of sexual difficulties. I have had problems with woman that when in the sack we are dynamite, in other words, good sex doesnt necesarily mean good relationship and vice versa.