Let's see, in short, my girlfriend of 2 and half years left me about two months ago. She started dating a guy and within a week she moved in with him. She tells me that she trully loves this guy, but at the same time, says she still loves me. After two months, she still calls me everyday, and still gets very jealous if I'm with another woman. She also tells me that she is very confused, but she just can't leave this other guy right now. She lives out of town (about 1.5 hours away), so I rarely see her, it has been about 3 weeks now, and she will be coming back this week. I'm just wondering if I should see her/spend time with her or just say forget about it. I love her very much, and I don't have trouble finding other women, I just want this girl. What do you guys/girls think is going on? I know she isn't just playing me, cause when we go out, we each pay our own...just thought you should know.

Not everything is as simple and as cleancut as everyone would like to believe. I have been happily married for 22 years and I love my husband very much. He's a good man. For the last 6 years there has also been someone else in my life, my feelings for whom I could also only describe as 'love'. We have never slept together, but there has been intimacy of sorts at times, and we are in touch by phone or email at least weekly. I feel as though I couldn't let him out of my life. Maybe your girlfriend is going through the same sort of thing having feelings for two people, but dealing with it in a different way. I don't know.