I want her back. Planning a romantic evening. Help!

My girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago. Our 3 year anniversary is coming in a few days, and regardless of what she says, I still want to celebrate it with her. Deep down, I know there is something left in her that loves me, and I need to bring that back out.

I need some suggestions on a romantic date to win her heart back. Hopefully being real nice to her and romantic can get me one step closer. What do girls really want guys to do? Im all up for it for that night. I either do it right now, or I doubt I'll ever get the chance again.

• 9 months later...

Your feelings have to be true. Can you trust yourself just to talk to her? Ask her what she thinks about where the relationship is and what you could do about it.

When we went through a rocky time once, my husband went and rented a bunch of stupid movies and that made it even harder to figure out what the real problem was...

Try and bring your true feeling to the table. Know what you want to say to her so that it comes out sounding right.

You know her better than I so you can judge the place where she will feel most comfortable and just let her talk!

Most men interrupt and change the subject or use denial when things are not going their way!

Ask her how she feels about you and just leave it at that. If she tells you that you have been treating her wrong, just agree with it...that is the only way that you will gain back her trust and interest if she feels that you really deep down know how she feels! Trust her to react appropriately!...most men have trouble in this area, so they lie and lie and lie again! This is not a good way to be for Valentine's Day.

You have got to love your woman enought to really hear how she feels!