I want to get my ex-boyfirend back

I was in and out of bad relationships until I thought I met the man of my dreams. He truly was but i didn't show it enough. And I compared him to everyone else which is not a good thing. We broke up because of my selvisness and materialism. I was so sincere, kind, funny and honest. I we broke up about 8 months ago. I broke up with him at first because I thoght that he needed some time off to sort things out in his persoanl life. Regarding school and work. I think I should of been there for him and instead i was not. I hurt him. Later on I wanted to get back with him and he told me that he was not ready for a relationship and that he was sorry. He also said that he didn't know how much I really loved him. That I did not show it as much as I should of.

I saw him this past weekend 7 months after we broke. I mean I have spoken with hm on the phone ans stuff. I just did not see him in person for a while. I went to a party and we ended up kissing. I told him that I still cared about him and he told me that he felt the same wasy about me. But that he was seeing someone else and that he feels it might lead into something.

I left the lounge crying.

What can I say or do to get him back with out loseing all respect for my self??

please advise asap!

The fact that he is kissing you and involved with some one that he feels may be the one, means that he is really not interested in you. He also does not no what he wants. You are not ready for commitment yourself and you need to work on building your self-esteem, and trust issues before you are going to be able to be in a loving relationship. You deserve the best, say goodbuy to this man and move on.

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I think the fact that he is kissing you and involved with another girl means that he is not over you and he doesn't know what he wants true.

I think all you should do in this circumstance is leave him an open ivitation. Tell him you truly love him or say you care for him or something. ANd tell him when he feels that way towards you, you'll be there. And try to keep your word anyway, even if you are in another relationship at the time- especially if it's at the beginning of this other relationship.

IT may just work between the two of you but you got to give each other some time. I think people give up too fast. Good luck!

Yuna

• 1 month later...

hey! I am in the sAME SPOT AS YOU..KINDA. Well my boyfriend and I dated for 1 1/2 yeaRS. HE dumped me 6 days before our 1 and 6month anniv. can you say jerk? well 4 days later(only FOUR daYS!!) HE started dating this girl allison. My boyfriend and I hung out with her and a bunch of friends on the weekends and we both hated her...but now he is dating her. They are sooo serious and gross. He always feels the need to talk to me about her and tell me all about them and how great she is blah blah blah. He has been sooo immachure about the whole thing. But the thing is...he keeps telling me I LOVE YOU...I DONT WANT TO BE APART....when he has a girlfriend? i want him back sooo bad too...but I realized that he is a jerk and that I can do better than him. I just need to forget him and move on. There is someone out there got me and for you...just wait for him and dont spend your time worryin or waiting for this one. the fact that he kissed you and he has a girlfriend? I duno...He stil;l has feelings for you but hes not sure whaT he wants or what his feelings are. give everything time..but dont wait for him..the easiest way to get over a guy I think..is to date someone else...dont lewt this thing control your life.