Girlfriend saying one thing and showing another ....Plz help

Hi I hope someone can help me with this. I been going out with this girl for more then two years know. When we started going out, she told me to tell her everything and tell her if shes doing something wrong. Suddenly she started doing some wrong stuff, such as drinking and partying etc.. when she hangs out with her cuz and her brother also her friend. I told her my feelings that, you should cut down on what you do. Since I've been telling her, know she doesnt want to go out with me anymore. She says that I dont have respect for her...I dont know what too do. I really really love her alot and latley she changed so much. She also told me that she just wants to be friend ... I dont want to be her friend. What shell I do, plz help

i understand the love you feel for your girlfriend, but i'd like you to ask yourself this question: do I want someone who drinks and parties? if the answer is no, then you have to accept that your girlfriend is not the person for you. i suggest you be clear about what it is you want (like no alcohol and partying)...then let it and her alone. give her some time to figure out what she really wants...she can't do that if you're always around and wanting to see her. let her know you're there as a friend, and possibly more, but it's time to draw the proverbial line in the sand in this relationship. perahaps she'll realize all she's giving up in you by pursuing self-destructive behavior...and perhaps she won't. in either case, your happiness shouldn't be dependent on her, especially if she's doing things you disapprove of...and dissing you in order to do those things. the real question here is: how much are YOU willing to put up with? remember...there IS a silver lining behind every dark cloud. sure it may hurt to have to give her up (and who says she won't come to her senses tomorrow), but life with a substance abuser is no picnic either. if she doesn't change, be prepared to go through the pain of letting her go, with the knowledge that someone even better willing be waiting when you're done. love does conquer all, and so do self-love. by putting yourself first, by believing you deserve the kind of person you want...this is how the universe will grant your desires. peace & blessings...and take care.

• 1 year later...