Asking girl out

kamurj

Hello. There is this girl who work in a grocery store as a cashier. She's really nice and I wanna ask her out and I'm not really sure what to say to her. What if I say something not right and she says no. I visit this store frequently and I don't know how I would cope if she said no. Can you please give me some advice. Martin

On 2002-03-10 13 Anonymous wrote:

Hello. There is this girl who work in a grocery store as a cashier. She's really nice and I wanna ask her out and I'm not really sure what to say to her. What if I say something not right and she says no. I visit this store frequently and I don't know how I would cope if she said no. Can you please give me some advice.

• 8 months later...

All that you have to do is, ask her just if she wants to go out for coffee, or dinner sometime or w/e that way if she says no, you can just say: Just as friends though. And if that doesn't work just say: "Okay, i understand, see you later then" It wouldn't be weird at all to talk to her next time ur in the store. Try asking her out, u got nothing to lose!