i need help in my marriage please..im desperate

hi! im sorry to come here and ask for help but i have no where else to turn to! im 21 years old and have been married to my husband for 2 years and we have known eachother fora a total of 3 years...i really do love him..but i dont feel the same in return. we lack communication and all though i try he doesnt want to. he rather watch tv than do anything else and when i let him know how i feel he gets very angry and says im triing to control him when in fact i am not doing that at all. i just want us to spend time together. he gets angry and is verbally abusive..well thats how he has started now he started throwing things within the house around...he has never hurt me physically though. i dont know what to do..he wont go to counseling> he wont do anything... i need help but i dont know what direction to go into..im scared of being alone i dont want to lose him.....what can i do? please somebody help me!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

WELL , FROM WHT U SAID IT DOES SEEM LIKE U LOVE HIM , HOWEVER WHY IS HE TTHROWING THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE? THT IS A NO NO. IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO COUNSELING WELL THEN I SUGGEST THAT U GO B YOURSELF THAT WILL DEFINETLY HELP U OUT GETTIN GUIDANCE TO MAKE THE CORRECT DESICION. AL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE THROWING OF THINGS N THE VERBALS ABUSE CAN'T GO ON. AL SO IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON IN HIS LIFE...I MEAN IS THERE OTHER PROBLEMS HE COULD B DEALING WITH N MIGHT B STRESSED ABOUT MAYBE AT WORK OR WITH THE FINANCES IN THE HOUSE...ASK YOURSELD THESE QUESTIONS...N DEFINETLY GO TO THE COUNSELING AT LEAST FOR U...OK ....LOTS OF LUCK

• 1 year later...

Wow, between the ad in disguise, and the person with the sticky shift key, I feel even worse for you. Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader, but I can tell you one thing, he's got somethin big going on there inside his head. That type of behavior simply suggests that he has something to say, but he doesn't want to tell you. the short temper, the throwing stuff...is all pent up aggression. something has been really trying his patience as of late, but for some reason he can't or doesn't want to tell you. I'm sorry I can't give you any more ideas or help, but I hope this little bit helps in some way.

Keep in mind however, that it could be something with himself too...he may be depressed.

• Like 1