Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: hey

This guy acts like he likes me. I went to his house one night at 12 am. He was kinda drunk. He had his last beer at 11 At about 4 we started making out. Then he tells everyone that was there that he did it because he was drunk. I know that he wasnt that drunk and he remembered and knew what he was doing. I was mad about it, but I really like him so I forgave him. He acts like he likes me but the way he shows it is by being an jerk to me and then I get mad at him and then he tells me he is sorry. He always like hits me and stuff(just playing). Then he tells everyone he doesn't like me like that. What should I do? Should I just give up on him or ask him?

sweetie, sweetie sweetie sweetie. you could ask him but i guarantee he's only gonna lie and tell you what he thinks you want to hear because probably has not gotten what he wants from you quite yet. if he does your heartaches will only become worse. i say forget him and let him ask you whats up?

This guy sounds like a creep.
    Give up on him an dfind someone who respects and cherishes you without playing those games.

-Al

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kamurj on 2001-12-27 17 ]</font>

This guy is scum. He's only going to hurt you even more. Don't go around him. You'll find yourself in trouble. I have been there.

All the previous replies are right on!!!
    Oh, to be your age again and still know what I do now! I'd rule the world!
    I think you already know what to do, don't you? Best advise you'll ever get--avoid men who get drunk like the plague.
    But you sound like you are still young, and will do what you think is best.

(How I would love to save you such grief)

BUT--when, not if, you get hurt--don't say you didn't know better.
    But Honey, I want to wish you very good luck in the future.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kamurj on 2001-12-27 17 ]</font>

Give Advice
Ask For Advice