3 years after she left, 2 years after the divorce..

Hi All,

Haven't been on here in a good couple of years or months lol, man just reading my posts gives a smile lol to think how I was back then till now the present.. You probably thinking I regressed but no not anymore, I have worked through my issues, I forgave her after she apologized for her actions and I have accepted how things are now, trust me it wasn't easy on both parts... she seems to still reach out either to me of my family but we having none of it, in fact we are neutral and only speak when things are concerning our daughter... oddly enough she blamed me for shutting her out during her affair (lol wonder why) but I just laughed it off cos she was the one doing all these things...

She is pregnant again, was quite a shocker to me but I told her all the best lol and apparently there is some infighting with her family and the guy... dont know why they told me , just told them I can't and won't do anything unless this affects my daughter... I dont entertain any smalls talks from her family or herself, I get my good night sleeps lol, I just feel more at ease as of late, family, friends and work colleagues have noticed a more relaxed, friendlier version of myself...

Been single ever since, been on a couple of blind dates nothing serious, I do feel ready for a relationship but I'm taking my time in that department... Planning on buying a vr6 as my next project car lol

I still have good cry to let all those emotions out, learned not to keep them in...

Hope everyone is well, and for those going through a similar thing, please dont give up, don't make emotional decisions, work on yourself mentally first....

Yes lol reading my old posts brings back memories but that's in the past, I have cried enough over her, I feel good, there is a life for me to live, my daughter needs her father to guide her, to be there for her when she needs me, I'm grateful to have made a decision that, at the time was painful, but benefits me in the long run....

Yes lol reading my old posts brings back memories but that's in the past, I have cried enough over her, I feel good, there is a life for me to live, my daughter needs her father to guide her, to be there for her when she needs me, I'm grateful to have made a decision that, at the time was painful, but benefits me in the long run....

Love it ....love to read anyone coming back here who has got themselves together ...myself included albeit it was a long time ago .

You have a whole lot going on for you and a wonderful life to live .

Bigboss,

I remember you.

You have done well, congratulations!!!

There is no straight path to healing after being betrayed but you have always kept your eye on the prize even if you stumbled and fell back a few times.

Reading your old threads is a great way to see just how far you have come because those memories do not trigger the same emotional response from you. It was a crappy time to live through but you did it.

Please remember that although you have grown she has not. It is rare for a cheater to look very deep so they just stay as they are. Selfish, dishonest and untrustworthy. Many times their lives are nothing like the fantasy they had built in their minds during the cheating so they reach back to their old life for reassurance that they did the right thing. Keep doing what you are and ignore her unless it is related to your daughter.

How is your daughter by the way?

It is always so good to hear that someone that was so low at one point in their life is doing so much better and has happiness once again fill their lives.

Pay it forward. You have learned a lot and can others...

Lost

I dont entertain any smalls talks from her family or herself, I get my good night sleeps lol, I just feel more at ease as of late, family, friends and work colleagues have noticed a more relaxed, friendlier version of myself...

Been single ever since, been on a couple of blind dates nothing serious, I do feel ready for a relationship but I'm taking my time in that department... Planning on buying a vr6 as my next project car lol

I still have good cry to let all those emotions out, learned not to keep them in...

Hope everyone is well, and for those going through a similar thing, please dont give up, don't make emotional decisions, work on yourself mentally first....

Good for you. All those boundaries - truly an inspiration and wonderful to read.

Archived