LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Visitation Dream? Dream Interpretation Help

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    Reinvent .... I have to rep your posts here cause I was told to spread the love around. Ten rep points to you :)

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    oh wow jibs that has taken my breath away ...and yes that would have left anyone thinking what you thought ....did anything actually happen after 5 years regarding any part of your life or your mums ... At any rate I am obviously so so glad it wasn't a prediction .
    Well, she turned 70 that year. My stepfather rented a huge, gorgeous house by the beach in Hilton Head, SC and invited her close friends and family to spend the week. I think there were 13 of us. It was a great time.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Well, she turned 70 that year. My stepfather rented a huge, gorgeous house by the beach in Hilton Head, SC and invited her close friends and family to spend the week. I think there were 13 of us. It was a great time.
    Well it all sounds wonderful ....thank God ..... I do wonder what it was all about though .

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Well it all sounds wonderful ....thank God ..... I do wonder what it was all about though .
    To be honest, I still worry about it sometimes.... But you know, she was never a harbinger of sadness or pain.

If she were still alive, I think she would have been invited for my mom's birthday. Maybe she was there in spirit :)

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    To be honest, I still worry about it sometimes.... But you know, she was never a harbinger of sadness or pain.

If she were still alive, I think she would have been invited for my mom's birthday. Maybe she was there in spirit :)
    Oh no I wouldn't worry jibs honestly ..... the thing is she gave you strength when you needed it . Not only that but spirit doesn't tend to , well as you said , be the harbinger of sadness or pain ..that is banshee and hellhound material ...
    I thought it strange to start with if it was a warning ..to put that on you 5 years before a * something * you have no clue of and are left to piece it together and the obvious been your mum as she was stood behind your mum ...spirit just doesn't do that and Janet most certainly doesn't sound like a person who then would mess with your head in that way ....so no ...while I 100% admit I don't know why she said 5 years , what I am certain of is that you should not worry ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice