Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Visitation Dream? Dream Interpretation Help

  1. #11
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,206
    Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    I've always admired you Pippy. How can it be that you are even more amazing than I imagined?

    What a great story! I just went from crying to chills.

    I will remember what you said by wanting it too much. It makes perfect sense.
    Oh you xxxx what a lovely thing to say to me , I have gone from snot to smile ....thankyou xxx And you're none to shabby yourself reinvent <3 truly

    I must say I admire both of you writing your stories because it is not a spiritual forum and it takes guts and self respect to just own it and speak your truth ..so fair play .

    Someone will have said to me ....you're trying too hard ...for me to get it as well ...then it all fits into place and you have that ahhh moment .

    I hope all of this brings some comfort laurelee , you had an amazing experience , it doesn't change the outcome I know ...but go forward with the comfort of her visiting you xx

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking

    I think the story speaks for itself ....you and your friend had to cross a bridge to get there ...because it was another land ...and you are only a visitor , the same goes for the clothing , you and your other friend are not in white , you are not part of that place and clearly your friend wants you to realise this and to carry on your life , you where with the living in this dream , you walked there with the living , because your friend wants you to live your life to the full , even though she is there , she wants you to know you don't belong there , which is what the other friend represented ...life ... she was there because you have people still who care ,who want to walk life's path with you ...your life hasn't and shouldn't stop because she is gone ......You hugged , you cried , you had that moment to hold her one last time and tell her .and I guess your friend knew you needed that and because you are open to it she came ..

    It is beautiful ..just treasure this ......and know in your darkest hour that you friend walks with you but wants you to have your life and live it .

    Thank you so much, pippy. This is exactly what I needed to hear....

  3. #13
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,206
    Originally Posted by laurelee
    Thank you so much, pippy. This is exactly what I needed to hear....
    Oh my love you are so welcome xxx

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Thank you so much for sharing

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    Thanks Pippy. ((hugs))

    I just wanted to share a dream. My mom was in the hospital, cancer, cancer treatments. . too long a story to share. But my intuition was tugging at me that her death was more imminent than anyone would admit. It felt so guilty for having these feelings but the signs were all pointing that direction. Nevertheless, my brother and the doctors spoke in terms otherwise. While I couldn't shake the dread, my brother wants to discuss what it will be like when she comes home.

    I had the most lucid dream right about that time. My father had passed several years ago and while he had passed I did get to sit with him and I said my goodbyes and told him "Ill be seeing you in my dreams" That was 2006 and I never once had a dream of my father. I felt so cheated. Did I jinx it by saying that?

    It was about a week before my mom passed and I finally had my first dream of my father. I am leaving Target and he is standing just inside the sliding doors. It was so real that I can't explain it. (and if it's only a dream how could I determine in that moment that I was in the present and he was a spirit standing there?)

    I stopped, shocked and I kept asking him "what are you doing here?!" and that went from "why now, why are you here now!?" and crying. Everytime I moved towards him he backed up. At some point he could see I was very upset and he let me hug him. He never said a word. As I went into his arms, he disappeared and I woke up sobbing. Again, I don't know what to believe but I think my Dad showed up to escort my Mom. *Or, because I don't know any different I CHOOSE to believe

    I told my brother about the dream and didn't prompt him in any way about my sense that Mom was declining or how I interpreted the timing of my Dad finally showing up in a dream. Unsolicited, tears started streaming down his face. Without saying a word his interpretation was the same as mine.

    It's something I will never forget and it wasn't like anything else I have ever experienced.

    *didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just hoping my story helps.
    Thank you for sharing, I take comfort in knowing that people interpret their dreams like I do. Its these dreams we have during stressful times in our lives that speaks volumes. Not sure if its due to chemicals & whatnot, but regardless they make quite the impression...I am glad your brother agreed with your interpretation without even telling him. I don't know where I would be without the support of my family and friends....maybe that is why your dad visited you in your dream? He might've felt your worries and wanted to make the notice meaningful for you, and/or maybe to make you feel better, knowing your mother has him up there...
    The world works in mysterious ways...

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Firstly .......I am literally sat sobbng for you both with empathy and for my own losses ( God how self involved am I ) love and hugs to you both xxx

    You didn't jinx anything with your dad , not a bit of it ... I think it more the case that we want it too much we block them , we are so desperate , need it , want it ...we are too clogged up with wanting the one thing we end up pushing away because our minds are not as open as they can be ...He came to you when your mind was engaged in the grief of your mum dying and yes he came for your mum without any shadow of a doubt and your brother just knowing that too ....

    I have experienced it twice and I know exactly what you mean when you say it is like nothing you have ever experienced .

    I am sure my friend wont mind me saying this ....we are army friends so go back over 30 years ...I have never met her mum and dad and me and her live miles apart . Her mum died a year after my mum and sadly her dad within the year had passed ( from a broken heart and it really is a thing ) .....well they come to me .. she is desperate for them to just give her a sign , something , anything ..just please anything ...that is how she felt . ....and nothing ........... but her mum mostly , comes to me , with signs and images and random things ....when it started I wrote to her a little embarrassed , how do you start a conversation that leads to someone's mum coming to you in spirit !! Fortunately she is spiritual and knows me enough to know that if I said it happened , there is no reason for me to make it up ... it all meant something to her ( wont go into the detail to respect family privacy ) but everything that came to me was actually a thing ... and it gave her great comfort . We don't know why me !!! Only she wanted it so bad , they couldn't get to her ...I believe and they knew she would believe me .....obviously this is us piecing it all together . Her mum has since come to her in the garden , this year ..5 years on .
    Spot on. I agree that trying too hard blocks them from actually reaching us. It is like they know when we need them. These dreams are special because they are so sporadic. It was good that you told your friend about her mother visiting you. Nobody would make up something like that. It gave her hope. Thank you for sharing.

  8. #17
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,206
    Last year one of my best friends Jak , rang me on the Friday .... we have been friends since we were me 17 and her 18 ... she always called on a Sunday ...so I said , * this is a funny looking Sunday * and we laughed and she said she just felt like calling ............In the early hours of Sunday morning she died in her sleep just like that .....had something not made her call me on the Friday I would never have spoken to her again .

    I know I am so desperate I am blocking it all .... she believed in me so much , she bought me my first pack of Tarot cards ...so I know ..when the time is right ...she will come .

  9. #18
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,206
    Originally Posted by laurelee
    Spot on. I agree that trying too hard blocks them from actually reaching us. It is like they know when we need them. These dreams are special because they are so sporadic. It was good that you told your friend about her mother visiting you. Nobody would make up something like that. It gave her hope. Thank you for sharing.
    Thankyou x

    Yeah it was good I told her but it is a bit nerve wracking to start with ... the first few times I was like stuttering and spluttering away cos I felt a bit daft haha .

  10. #19
    Platinum Member SherrySher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7,219
    Last year one of my best friends Jak , rang me on the Friday .... we have been friends since we were me 17 and her 18 ... she always called on a Sunday ...so I said , * this is a funny looking Sunday * and we laughed and she said she just felt like calling ............In the early hours of Sunday morning she died in her sleep just like that .....had something not made her call me on the Friday I would never have spoken to her again .

    I know I am so desperate I am blocking it all .... she believed in me so much , she bought me my first pack of Tarot cards ...so I know ..when the time is right ...she will come .
    Oh Pip, I remember that. Such an awful day. I know you've gone through what I have gone through. So rough. xxx

    I 100% believe that our loved ones come to us in dreams. I have had similar happen and without going into too many details, I know it was real and I know they came to let me know that they were okay.

    I'm happy for you OP that you had that dream. It's a way for our loved ones who have passed to still connect with us. It's a gift.

  11. #20
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,206
    Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Oh Pip, I remember that. Such an awful day. I know you've gone through what I have gone through. So rough. xxx

    I 100% believe that our loved ones come to us in dreams. I have had similar happen and without going into too many details, I know it was real and I know they came to let me know that they were okay.

    I'm happy for you OP that you had that dream. It's a way for our loved ones who have passed to still connect with us. It's a gift.
    Yeah it was pretty shocking wasn't it ....and likewise for everyone on here , but glad comfort is there if only in our dreams xx
    Last edited by pippy longstocking; 11-21-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos


Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •