Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Female 45 / Male 23

I hope you didnt send him photos. They could go round the world on the internet and you cant stop that. Getting Ready for a First Date

Sounds more to me like you're missing sexual banter and flirting in general. This person is showing some interest and there happens to be a request for photos in there. As you barely know this person, I wouldn't send any photos. Keep things textual and one dimensional. He obviously jolted or alerted your red flags if you have to ask this question. His timing seems too soon or off and it may be he's awkward and inexperienced.

I agree younger generations tend to be more sex positive but it can also be manipulated differently without experience or enough consideration for others.

In other words, he just sounds... young. Whether you continue to engage is nobody's business but you. Keep things simple and don't overcomplicate them with photos, videos etc. For all you know here you are worrying about whether this is the norm for him and he's already got five or six others for his masturbation material. I don't mean to be graphic but really, you sound like just a number.

Enjoy the ride. Don't get swept away by it.

Have you tried getting a good profile and pics up on some quality/paid dating apps? Make sure you set your criteria appropriately for age, distance and other factors. Start messaging and meeting men in whatever your preferred distance/age group is.
    Originally Posted by sadchick83
    The average age at my apartment complex is 80.

Platinum Member
    FaceTime is not Snapchat lol
    Of course you can record , screenshot and no notification of it. And it’s not illegal to do so.

What’s normal for a 23 yr old guy when it comes to sex? Everything lol

But 23 yr old females generally won’t put out as easy as 40 something’s.
    The reason being that most 40 something’s are very secure within themselves and their needs sexually and emotionally.

Unfortunately for this guy , he is wasting his time.
    You might be of age to fulfill his fantasy but you are not Mrs Robinson.

And he is not the graduate.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by sadchick83
    Thanks Batya, then I would have to weigh whether I want to wait for a more suitable man, or cleans myself with the 23 year old. It is literally impossible to meet anyone here. I work in a closed office with 9 people, will be working 6 days a week soon. Tried Match, didn’t work for me. Haven’t had sex in 5 years, so yea, really want to get out of this rut.
    Well no the other choice is not to date. I don't agree that interacting sexually with this person will have a cleansing effect. It could be very harmful to you. If you want to have sex with someone I'd wait till after there is a vaccine. Just my two cents. I tried many different dating sites and of course once it's safe you can meet people in a variety of ways -I did that in my 30s. I stopped dating in my late 30s. I also relocated at age 28 - nine miles away -to be in a city teeming with singles and given my intense and unpredictable hours-to be right near my office. I know relocating isn't possible for everyone but my point is there are ways to meet people -once there is a vaccine - and some areas of the country are harder than others for sure. Please don't tell yourself you only have those two options. Especially when the sexual interaction could really harm you/your reputation.

Okay this sounds like you both could have some fun but you need to be in control of this.

You want to have sex with this guy so just tell him to come by after he gets off work and bring condoms. Even a 23 yr old will figure out what is about to happen.

You are going to be a cougar and he is going to be your cub. Go with it and don't expect anything other than sex.

Be safe, be smart and have fun.

PS I have seen plenty of videos off of face time and all the other apps where the guy filmed the screen from another phone, usually a buddies phone sitting right there.

Lost

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lostandhurt
    Okay this sounds like you both could have some fun but you need to be in control of this.

You want to have sex with this guy so just tell him to come by after he gets off work and bring condoms. Even a 23 yr old will figure out what is about to happen.

You are going to be a cougar and he is going to be your cub. Go with it and don't expect anything other than sex.

Be safe, be smart and have fun.

PS I have seen plenty of videos off of face time and all the other apps where the guy filmed the screen from another phone, usually a buddies phone sitting right there.

Lost
    I really think this is bad advice now during the surge in covid -particularly since 20 somethings are not known to act the safest about that.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    I really think this is bad advice now during the surge in covid -particularly since 20 somethings are not known to act the safest about that.
    I agree.

Just like condoms are a great idea to avoid STDs, holding off until there is some degree of safety from Covid is a great idea. Lack of sex and wanting "cleansing" are not worth dying over.

Originally Posted by MCvigilante
    So if someone records or screenshots a FaceTime, a notification should pop up in the centre of the screen saying “**** has screenshotted” or something similar

I’m not too sure about what comes up when someone screen records but you should be told once they start doing it, I’m less familiar with FaceTime in the context of screenshotting, so maybe test it out with a friend who also has an iPhone? Just to be safe, if it doesn’t work, try updating the app because I know this feature came with one of the recent iOS updates!
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that with the iPhone. I screen shotted a convo with my sister and her son and my sister would have said something if she saw the notification. Her iOS is always up to date because it's her job.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that with the iPhone. I screen shotted a convo with my sister and her son and my sister would have said something if she saw the notification. Her iOS is always up to date because it's her job.
    Yeah, there is no such notification on Facetime and even if there was, so what? Too little too late once someone already grabbed the image and saved it for further use.

Anyway, nothing wrong with wanting a fling. However, a 23 year old guy......you are looking at 4 seconds and a whole lot of awkward, aka inexperienced. Guys his age who get action and have some experience aren't looking at older women. On top of that, he isn't pursuing anything with you in real life....sooo....yeah.... If you are the sort that's willing to teach, more power to you and I'm sure his future gf's will be grateful, but if you are just looking for some fun, look elsewhere.

To be frank, it sounds to me like you are mentally stuck in a rut - job, where you live, not seeing options. If you live in NYC, please for the love of, don't claim there aren't people your age there. I think you need to get out and get unstuck in general and messing about with some child isn't going to add to your self esteem. Go join some meetup groups, get outside of your area/comfort zone. It sounds like you've been hibernating too long and have become too thirsty that this situation is somehow appealing to you.

Also, if you are looking for a fling, who cares if he opens doors or not. That's relationship thinking. Be sure you are cut out for a fling and not just acting out of desperation. Again, that will do nothing for your self esteem and self respect if you get involved the way you shouldn't be. Better to put more real effort into pulling yourself out of that rut you seem to be living in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice