Dating girl and missing my ex

petar90

Hello

I am new here I already been to psyhiatrist with my anxiety. I have following problem I am dating new girl and I am still missing my ex. we broke 2 years ago but we are still in contact. reason was cheating. When I am with my new girl i badly miss my ex, and when I was with my ex when we were still dating I badly miss her, and I couldnt imagine that she will seeing another man. What should I do. My ex would still forgive me and be with me if I would decide for her. Thank you for advices that realy bothers me.

You can't open the front door to new possibilities when you have your foot fully stuck in the back door--a past that should be kept there. If it was her that cheated, she has a poor moral compass and you need to stop communicating, because hoping she'll miraculously become a moral person isn't guaranteed. You won't get closure until you block and delete. Does your gf know you communicate with an ex?

If it was you that cheated, you haven't learned any lessons, because you're communicating with an ex you still pine for. That's emotional cheating when you have a gf.

You're holding the key to relationship success. I suggest you start using it.

It sounds like you're nostalgic. It doesn't change the past or the way she treated you if she cheated on you. The idea of being with her again may be thrilling and bring back memories but it won't solve your fears or ease the resentment or issues that you had with her in the past or what she did.

Close the door to the past. If you're not in love with your current partner, go your separate ways. There is no forwards in going backwards to a place that you didn't agree with anyway.

Based on what you wrote, you sound like a cheater who messes up women's lives. You need to stop being selfish and break up with both of them since you are not happy with either of them. Stay single and keep going to the psychiatrist to find out why you keep cheating and how to stop it. Deceiving women like that is dishonest and hurtful. Stop it already. If you can't be monogamous, that's ok, but cheating on women is not. Either stick to women who are ok with open relationships or stay single. It sounds like at this point in your life you are in no condition to maintain a healthy relationship. It's best to focus on healing your self rather than hurt others. You need to first heal your anxiety and fix whatever is missing within you in order to be able to have a happy relationship.

when I sleep with girl I am seeing now I dont feel that comfort and I rather sleep alone after two nights.

In that case do her a big favor and end it. She doesn't deserve to be used as a crutch. That's just pure selfishness on your part. Your EX is an ex for a reason. It's over with her.

Continue seeing your psychiatrist to help you sort out your issues and stay single until that is done.

You can't open the front door to new possibilities when you have your foot fully stuck in the back door--a past that should be kept there. If it was her that cheated, she has a poor moral compass and you need to stop communicating, because hoping she'll miraculously become a moral person isn't guaranteed. You won't get closure until you block and delete. Does your gf know you communicate with an ex?

If it was you that cheated, you haven't learned any lessons, because you're communicating with an ex you still pine for. That's emotional cheating when you have a gf.

You're holding the key to relationship success. I suggest you start using it.

Good point!

Address your lack of character, Peter! You are still a lying, selfish, cheater ! Stop messing with people's lives!

So they are both FWB and once you have sex with girl 2 you miss girl 1. But then when you were with girl 1 she was too boring.

The problem is you don't like either of them. You just want new sex for excitement.

Ex was very warm person good sex but a little to calm for me. That mistress had good sense of humor and good sex once a week but when we sleep together more often i feel anxyiety but i cant let her go-

Get rid of your ex! Block her on everything and don't talk to her anymore. You can't move on because you still keep in contact with her. You need to go no contact to be able to move on. If you're not that into the girl you're dating now then don't hurt her and just end the relationship with her. Get over your ex first and then start dating again when you're ready.

Archived