Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont know what to do

First step is get rid of this cheater you call gf.

Your anxiety, depression, fear, lack of confidence, and even your obsession with hair really stems from the soul sucking mind fck that a relationship with a cheater is. Basically, it's easier to obsess about your hair than to deal with all the bad aspects of your relationship and get rid of it. It's a form of avoidance - fixating on a non issue (virtually all men lose hair and bold guys ARE sexy) because you don't want to deal with the giant problem. Except that the giant problem keeps eating away at you and will continue to destroy you if you don't suck it up and get rid of it, aka deal with it for good.

End this toxic relationship. Go on your own and start a fresh chapter in your life solo - that's what builds confidence. Knowing that you can. Embrace life. Meet new people. Learn who you are outside of relationships, as a person. Grow as a person.

Most importantly, it's not hair that makes you a man, it's what you do with your life, who you are as a person.

When you fixate on something so shallow, you'll attract shallow people to you, aka cheaters. When you grow as a person and offer depth and character, you'll attract good quality people to you who also have depth and a lot to offer and .... don't cheat. Like attracts like.

yes you're all right but there's one more thing. idk clearly what i want to do in my life, obviously i'll get a job in the degree that i'll receive but i dont want to keep doing that for the rest of my life, that 9-5, i'm not really that kinda person and she thinks the same about her. So i thought with her i'll figure out what i wanna do in my life. but then there's also the daily torture of my own mental health, where I ask myself "Is this really all worth it?". but then also, what will I do in my life then, i have nothing figured out yet. and things doesn't come easy to you when you've been in stress and depression for the past 4 years.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by rayjames
    yes you're all right but there's one more thing. idk clearly what i want to do in my life, obviously i'll get a job in the degree that i'll receive but i dont want to keep doing that for the rest of my life, that 9-5, i'm not really that kinda person
    This has nothing to do with her or staying in a bad relationship.

You would be best-served by working on your self-esteem. It's in tatters if you're searching this hard to hang on to someone who has no respect for you, man.

That's a solo job. You'll be fine as soon as you start letting go of negative people and relationships. She's betrayed your trust more than once already and your self-esteem has taken a lot of hits. Confusion would be common but I think it may be contagious too. She's dragging you down.

Things might clear up once you're single and free to think about what you want to do with your life.

If she cheated on you, you should have left for your self-esteem.
    Let her go and trust that fate has a better match in store for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice