Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does he still check my instagram?!

I'm getting the impression that you're looking for a hidden meaning as to why he continues to follow you on Instagram. The bottom line there is, if he wanted to be with you, he would.

No offense, but you sold yourself short after agreeing to go to his home, (a stranger) instead of meeting in public, he saw you as an easy mark, (imo). Either way, I'd take it as a lesson learned, along with placing a higher value on yourself.

There is no good reason of why except maybe his is an as*+]. I say like almost everyone else, block him. Why allow him to see what you are doing.

Originally Posted by LastHope
    First off this is morally wrong for him to do that, when he knew I liked and it was only a week previous I stayed with him.
    Another lesson to take out of this might be that not all people have the same moral standards and that assuming that they do is likely to land you in a world of disappointment. What is "morally wrong" according to you may not be "morally wrong" according to the person you are dealing with. One could argue that he did make himself clear when you actually asked him and that, past the stated end of any kind of relationship/situationship, there is no "moral" obligation to wait out any amount of time before moving on to the next person. If we were to go down a "moral" approach like the one you have in mind, one could also argue that your choice to sleep with someone you had only met a couple of times (i.e. solely based on superficial standards such as looks/"hotness", without bothering to take the time to get to know his real character/personal moral code and whether you were on the same page) was not "moral" either. You sound young and it's ok to make mistakes. This was a valuable lesson. Try not to feel bad about it but do learn from it.
    Last edited by Clio; 11-09-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice