A guy i really like.

mita

There's the guy i really liked he always told me he loved me we spent alot of time together and we were getting there when he left for the states and then he ghosted me. I tried to reach out to him but it was lame. We follow each other on ig and i no longer feel comfortable because each time i put up something i feel like its because of him and i would always wait for his reaction. As long as i really like him, i also want to move on with my life so i created a new ig account (no post yet).

Is there something wrong in starting a new ig account or should i stick with the old one?

P.s i think about him all the time

And plss how do i get over him quickly?

Who is this man? Was it a vacation hookup? Manage your social media better. Only post interesting things but not TMI.

The point of social media is not to attempt to attract someone who's not interested.

You need to get on some quality (paid) dating apps with a good profile and pics and start talking to and meeting local single men.

Is there something wrong in starting a new ig account

No, but what are you really doing? It's not solving an actual problem; it's more of a band-aid.

The problem is that you are having those uncomfortable break up feelings that people have.

Well, those are normal and they will fade in time. So, I'd keep your existing account and learn to buck up a little.

Most likely, you will go through this a couple more times in your life so you might as well start getting your practice in now!!

I think creating a new Instagram account just because of that guy is over the top to be honest. If the situation is upsetting you then just block him on everything and don't speak to him anymore. I don't really see why you need to make a new account when you can just block him on the old account.

Since he ghosted you with nary an explanation, do likewise by ghosting him. Then permanently block and delete. He's not interest in you so return the favor and consider him history.

You get over him quickly by getting busy and distracted with your own life so you won't have time nor energy to dwell on him anymore.

It takes strength and courage to remove someone you truly had hope for. If you bravely block, delete him from all your social media, and his number from your phone, it will give you the confidence to go forward without him. There must be some things, hobbies you like to do to keep yourself busy...that will help with the "thinking of him all the time". You have to make yourself busy...in small steps, add things to your daily routine, like going for a walk with a friend, or go to your favorite coffee shop, pick up a book and read for a few hours, call your mom for a chat, etc.

There's nothing wrong with starting a new account. We all have our own ways of dealing with situations and if you feel it's better to start fresh and that the old account makes you unhappy because of him, then it's fine. Though that temptation to see his account will still be there. What you're doing can help, but it doesn't fix the problem.

Unfortunately, there is no way to get over someone quickly. The heart plays by it's own rules. It happens in it's own time and usually a lot longer then we would like. All we can do is wait it out and focus on ourselves in the meanwhile. Realize that while he made you happy, you can still be happy on your own. Do things you enjoy and focus on yourself. Be happy being you and enjoying life.

Archived