LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In a pickle

Platinum Member
    It sounds like you need some time to not date anybody right now. Youíre settling on Jack because heís different then Geo, and youíre staying with Geo because you canít fully have him. I think you like the chase and hunt when it comes to Geo. So please be single.

I agree with limichelle. Take a time out. Jack seems ablaze with glory on a white horse because Geo is failing. It's a bit like seeing water on a dry day but why have water when you can have wine?

Take your time. Enjoy the ride. Don't jump from one situation to another. The problem is you're unhappy with this married man and vulnerable. It's okay to acknowledge that and to feel sad.

Holy cow, you really believe this crap coming from Geo? The guy is MARRIED! I bet his wife doesn't know their marriage is toast and she is getting divorced! You are being conned and lied to totally! Wake up!

Jack is too much too fast. Forget both of them and sort yourself out.

Step one: Dump the cheater and block him.

Step two: Slow things way down with Jack. This guy is telling what ever you want to hear to get you.

If Jack cares about you he will wait and let things progress naturally.

You know Geo is a cheater and has been long before he met you. I wonder how many other women has has as a side chick.

This is actually a pretty easy choice.

Lost

Jack is telling you everything you hoped to hear from Geo.
    That's overcompensating to make up for the disappointments you've experienced from becoming attached to a taken man.

Platinum Member
    Any man who is not divorced...is not divorced. I am afraid that you are the side piece. The only solution is to leave him. He blocked you so you couldn't text or call when he was with his wife - so she wouldn't see you call/text/

Platinum Member
    From what you wrote, I'm pretty sure that Geo was married to his wife all along and he was just having an affair. He was keeping you a secret, which is why he blocked you and ghosted you. Maybe the wife was getting suspicious, so he cut you off. If he still always lived with his wife, no divorce and acting really dodgy too, he wasn't separated. You have very clear evidence that Geo is a liar and can't be trusted, and also not serious about you.

Regarding the other man, he sounds lovely and genuine, but if you don't actually love him, I don't think you should continue with him. It sounds like he may just be your rebound because Geo ghosted you. The point to be in a relationship and marry is because you're in love and you want a future with that person. If the old colleague guy is just your distraction from Geo then you're not with him for the right reasons.

Geo shouldn't even be an option, he is someone else's husband. Leave him alone and date the second guy who is actually single.

He lied to you....you are participating in an affair. The thing you need to do is end it. He's not a good guy. You got bamboozled.

Two half-men do not equal one whole man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice