LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ya boy is back and needs help

ya boy is back and needs help

I broke nc after 5 months and it seemed like a good idea because from what I've seen and heard she hasn't gone on a single date since we broke up 9 months ago, she doesn't even reply back to guys in her Insta dms so i reached out and the convo was good. Waited a couple weeks later and messaged her again and her replies were slow but still talking then she disappeared mid convo looool she was out for drinks w her recently single friend so it explains the slow replies but i don't get how she just went mid convo

What shall i do next?

nothing....she's not interested...if she was she would have reached out. Must have been a terrible relationship/breakup. Sounds like she's taking a break from men all together. If you keep contacting her she's just gonna tell you herself.

Platinum Member
    Why did you two break up?

Generally, when someone lets a conversation die, it means they're not interested in continuing to talk. Having said that, some context about your relationship and break-up could be helpful.

Tbh w you, i am quite difficult sometimes when we'd fall out over small things but we would make up a few mins later. Aside from that i think im the perfect boyfriend, never cheated on her or abused her or manipulated her, always been there for her, i just think she doesn't appreciate me.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Why did you two break up?

Generally, when someone lets a conversation die, it means they're not interested in continuing to talk. Having said that, some context about your relationship and break-up could be helpful.
    Long story short; we were on holiday in LA and me and her 40yo half sister had a disagreement about me being on my phone all the time in which her half sister told her dad about then my ex told me her dad would never forgive me. I spoke to him a couple months later, in May, and he said he had no problem w me whatsoever (i have a perfect track record w with her parents)

Your last thread says a lot and I think it would answer your own question about why she might have left mid-convo. She's enjoying talking to new guys on dating apps and you fought with her family which led to the break up. You weren't accepted by her family and it broke her.

I don't think she's interested and she doesn't trust you going forward. You're trying to build bridges here but it's not working. She's lost trust or respect for you. I'm sorry to say this. Better to turn your attentions to healing and recovering after the break up.

Originally Posted by ynk6
    Long story short; we were on holiday in LA and me and her 40yo half sister had a disagreement about me being on my phone all the time in which her half sister told her dad about then my ex told me her dad would never forgive me. I spoke to him a couple months later, in May, and he said he had no problem w me whatsoever (i have a perfect track record w with her parents)
    In your mind perhaps but that's embarrassing for her and quite invasive that you're talking to her dad after your break up, don't you think? Did her dad contact you or did you contact her dad?

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Your last thread says a lot and I think it would answer your own question about why she might have left mid-convo. She's enjoying talking to new guys on dating apps and you fought with her family which led to the break up. You weren't accepted by her family and it broke her.

I don't think she's interested and she doesn't trust you going forward. You're trying to build bridges here but it's not working. She's lost trust or respect for you. I'm sorry to say this. Better to turn your attentions to healing and recovering after the break up.
    Tbh w you, i get it. I mean we were together for 4 years and her family do like me, they accepted me so i don't think it's a family issue, its more to do w her own issues.

When a person stops talking to you it's because they don't want to talk to you. Kind of obvious don't you think?

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    In your mind perhaps but that's embarrassing for her and quite invasive that you're talking to her dad after your break up, don't you think? Did her dad contact you or did you contact her dad?
    I contacted him. I am quite close to him so i felt confident. After i spoke to him, i spoke to her (Pre NC for 5 months) and she thanked me for it, saying its kind but "she has deeper emotions which her dad and sister don't have as they weren't in a relationship w me" (her sister accepted my apology too)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice