Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Am I pregnant?

Am I pregnant?

I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didnít. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant? Getting Ready for a First Date

Originally Posted by futuruna
    I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didnít. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant?
    No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not. Go to the store and get a home pregnancy test.

Anyone on here would only be guessing. Go and speak to a doctor, or home pregnancy test, or both.

Platinum Member
    Well, we wouldn't know. I think you need to do a pregnancy test or at least talk to a doctor or nurse about how to proceed.

6. 10-26-2020, 09:55 AM
    Reason
    Inappropriate

Platinum Member
    I have an unprotected sex with a boyfriend. I was supposed to get my menstruation at the beginning of the month but I didnít. I have stomach cramps, increased appetite, headache. Am I pregnant?
    Yes, do a test. When I was trying to conceive I had a number of times when I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. And when I was I really wasn't sure (I tested when 8 days late but that was because I didn't want to test too early and be disappointed or unsure). My symptoms were - late period, extra tired (I remember telling my husband's cousin - before I tested- that I was going to skip a workout because I was so tired and she was really surprised since I never did - and I surprised myself-so it's that kind of level of fatigue that I hear is common in early pregnancy).

You need to go to a doctor/clinic to discuss contraception and STD protection. Use condoms. In the meantime, go to an ER if you do not feel well. Could be anything, including Covid.

No doctors here! Go see your doctor or get a home pregnancy test.

Platinum Member
    So you are 4 weeks later then, if you were suppose to get a period at the beginning of this month? Yeah, get a test.

As everyone here has advised, you need to get a test in order to know. On the other hand, what were your plans on how to proceed if an unexpected pregnancy should happen?

Go pee on a stick..best 12 bucks you will ever spend.

Get yourself on some kind of contraception the pill, sponge, IUD....if this happens again, go to the pharmacy and get plan B.

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice