Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Against all odds. will appreciate your advice.

Originally Posted by ShySoul
    I completely agree. ILS, you seem to be a sincere person who really does care about this woman and wants only the best for her. You are someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to support and care for not just a woman, but your children as well. You approach everything as what is best for all, not just yourself. To me, that is what makes a man in any culture. But I also see someone who is so focused on solving problems and being the protector that you might miss the more quiet, intimate moments that she may need. Good relationships have people who compliment each other and draw strength from each other. She may need some of your resolve to push her to do things to make her feel better and to trust that things will be okay. You could use some of the softer side she has to help you become that "lighter" person. Step back from trying to fix things and working all the time. Take more time to tell her how you feel. You can't be so focused on work and planning for the future that you don't take the time to fully appreciate and be with the person you are doing it all for.

I really hope everything works out for you.
    I really appreciate that. I hope to make some good out of the kind advices from these past days.

What Wiseman said:

"She made a mistake moving to a foreign country, giving up her profession, friends, family, everything familiar to be with you. And for being a live-in gf?

Help her get back home to her own people, friends, family, culture and language, if she needs that. But don't try to convince to stay."

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    What Wiseman said:

"She made a mistake moving to a foreign country, giving up her profession, friends, family, everything familiar to be with you. And for being a live-in gf?

Help her get back home to her own people, friends, family, culture and language, if she needs that. But don't try to convince to stay."
    I tried to convince her to leave. To buy her the ticket and everything she needs to go back to start a fresh in her country.
    She doesn't want and doesn't like that I decide on her. It's her decision and unless I am not interested in her, she does not want to leave. for now.
    we are focused on trying to adopt, together, to the pros of living here and coping with the cons.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice