Nine days late negative pregnancy test

I wasn't sure if nine days late is too early before going to the doctor about it. I get it's normal to sometimes be late. I just wasn't sure.

It may be too early for a blood test at the doctor to tell so you're correct about that. See your doctor if you have further questions or when to make a second appointment.

You can call ahead or book online for a lot of clinics now for an over-the-phone doctor appointment to ask preliminary questions if you don't feel it's worth the trip this early, keeping in mind covid or health related issues. He/she (the doctor) will advise you best when to come in and take a blood test.

It may be too early for a blood test at the doctor to tell so you're correct about that. See your doctor if you have further questions or when to make a second appointment.

You can call ahead or book online for a lot of clinics now for an over-the-phone doctor appointment to ask preliminary questions if you don't feel it's worth the trip this early, keeping in mind covid or health related issues. He/she (the doctor) will advise you best when to come in and take a blood test.

I had my blood test when I was 12 or 13 days late - positive.

Just a update. I started spotting brown this morning. Only when I wiped. Now there's a bit more than spotting, but I haven't had to use more than a liner. It's a bit more reddish now than this morning, but it is bright period red and it's not even close to the same flow I usually have for a period. I called my doctor and they're suppose to call back by Monday. I took another test, but was negative again. Having a bit cramping on and off.

I can't get in until Monday and even then at only ten days late they don't even usually see you for a test yet because it could come back positive, but it also might not depending on when you ovulate. My one child showed positive not until around six weeks pregnant and the other not until about three-ish months pregnant.

I'm on the NuvaRing and I mean I totally admit I've missed putting it in by a day or so at times, but I'm usually pretty good. I've never went like a whole week without putting it in when I was suppose to or anything. Idk it depends on how far you ovulated during your cycle when it comes to getting positives. I have one child who didn't show positive until six weeks and than my oldest didn't show until around three months because my levels of hcg were low and increasing slowly. I may or may not be. I'm not trying for a baby, but if I am pregnant again were not panicking or anything.

Were you on birth control and not taking it regularly? Chance are you are not pregnant if you keep getting negatives.

I'm on the NuvaRing and I mean I totally admit I've missed putting it in by a day or so at times, but I'm usually pretty good. I've never went like a whole week without putting it in when I was suppose to or anything. Idk it depends on how far you ovulated during your cycle when it comes to getting positives. I have one child who didn't show positive until six weeks and than my oldest didn't show until around three months because my levels of hcg were low and increasing slowly. I may or may not be. I'm not trying for a baby, but if I am pregnant again were not panicking or anything.

Go see your doctor, nobody here is a doctor.

I can't get in until Monday and even then at only ten days late they don't even usually see you for a test yet because it could come back positive, but it also might not depending on when you ovulate. My one child showed positive not until around six weeks pregnant and the other not until about three-ish months pregnant.

I've never heard of that. I'm not a doctor. What I do know personally is it's not good for your body to mess around with misusing birth control unless a doctor advises a specific way to do it.

Archived