LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nephew's girlfriend

I would definitely be all over that.

Yes, he should take the lead himself and nip it in the bud.

But I like to reiterate my boundaries every once in a while, just to make sure we are on the same page, and that nobody is slipping.

I would just come right out and say it: "What the hell is that? I do not like that." We can speak plainly to each other. It's the best way.

Then he has no doubt about my feelings and has an opportunity to correct the situation.

Originally Posted by dodadei3
    Hey, looking for some input on this. my husband's nephew has a ex girlfriend who has been in the family since before I married my husband. She been around for over 10 years and we get alone well alone. He is like a big brother to her, their both in their early 30s and a bit immature. so she sent my husband some pics of her and her son and another friend out and about.she also sent one with her sitting on a bed with a skin tight low cut cleavage showing dress. Now I know my husband is not interested in her that way, and I don't see her as a threat. So my question is this: should I talk to my husband about setting bounties with her, and let him take care of it. Because this bothered me, and she crossed the line and I did not appreciate it. If I decide to speak with him how would I broach the subject? or do I let it go?

Thanks
    The problem is your husband whom you've also classed as 'immature'. You don't see her as a threat but your husband's using her anyway for attention. If he and you were on the same page this wouldn't be happening. Unfortunately I think you should take another look at your marriage. It might not be what you think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice