LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Falling for him and complicated

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    You don't find any of the above (and all of his other weird behaviour) disturbing in any way? Serious question.

If you already have so much anxiety about him what exactly makes you want him? It makes no sense whatsoever. That kind of anxiety would be a massive warning sign to most women and make them head in the opposite direction. So much of this entire saga makes no sense.
    I get the sense this doesn't have so much to about him, but more about the OP.
    She has become intensely attached and experiencing a good case seperation anxiety over someone so underserving.
    No shame in that, but something worth looking into, sorting out why and working through. Getting Ready for a First Date

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    You don't find any of the above (and all of his other weird behaviour) disturbing in any way? Serious question.

If you already have so much anxiety about him what exactly makes you want him? It makes no sense whatsoever. That kind of anxiety would be a massive warning sign to most women and make them head in the opposite direction. So much of this entire saga makes no sense.
    yes it is frustrating actually because he has no right to do these things. I have so much anxiety right now just wondering what he is doing right now when we are not getting together. I am just not sure that I can leave him alone.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by parisiangurl
    yes it is frustrating actually because he has no right to do these things. I have so much anxiety right now just wondering what he is doing right now when we are not getting together. I am just not sure that I can leave him alone.
    Of course he has the right. Many couples have this dynamic -doesn't make it healthy. The question is since it is not right for you -doesn't work for you -why are you tolerating it? Of course you can leave him alone -again it's your choice.

Under review.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice