LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should i try again?

should i try again?

Hey everyone! I was seeing/talking to someone for the last 3 months. He started getting distant and then told me he was too busy with work to pursue anything further. I always knew he was busy with work and never pushed to hangout, but now I'm worried that made him feel like I wasn't interested. Should I reach out to him and let him know I am into him and don't want things to end? We haven't talked in about 2 weeks and I hate it.

This is always a tough dilemma because you have feelings, you care how you come across. So you worry that you seem disinterested.

I'm sorry... but he dumped you. He said he doesn't have time to pursue anything. That was a conscious decision. And a pretty cold one depending on how much you were talking and seeing each other.

I'd move on. Why give him the satisfaction and ego boost that you care so much, when he doesn't? You can find better.

Platinum Member
    I'm confused - why would you think he didn't think you were interested just because you weren't pushy? It's good you weren't pushy. He's not too busy with work -he's not interested in dating you. How long did you date in person? I'm sorry but this is an excuse. I was always insanely busy at work and only got involved with insanely busy people. We always made time for each other. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

"Too busy" usually translates to "not interested." Rather than contacting him, I'd retain my self-respect.

If someone likes you or is into you they will make time for you even if itís a limited amount of time...time will be made. You donít end a relationship with someone you like because youíre busy. Do yourself a favor move on and if he reaches back out to you tell him youíre busy.

Sorry but you've been dumped. Being busy is his way of trying to let you down nicely. Dont contact him, retain your self respect, and move on.

thank you for your kind reply.

I have attachment issues and sometimes appear aloof or disinterested when in reality I am interested, that is where my concern comes from. We dated for 2 months in person. Thank you for your reply.

thank you for your reply

so true, thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice