He posted a song with my name. Does he wants to be with me again?

futuruna

My ex posted on instagram story song "(My name) where are you to calm my heart".

I told him two weeks ago that I will not call him to see him again.

We haven't heard from each other since. Once he said he doesn't like that song, and now he posted that song, with my name.

Does he want us to be together again?

What should I do? Wait for him to call me?

How old are you guys? Not trying to be ageist but it sometimes seems to me like young people these days are all about "My ex put this on social media", "my ex looked at my Snapchat story" and so on. I think there needs to be actual communication between people and not just some cryptic clues on social media. If you want to know how he feels or why posted the song, then just message him and ask him. If you want to get back together, talk to him.

He is your EX? Don't do anything.. don't play head games..

IF you two are no longer together.. react to NOTHING now.

He posted a song- so what. he went for a beer.. so what... He had a shower- so what?

Pay no attention to anything- I also suggest you plan to remove him & anything about him- helps in order to heal faster.

Less we know, the better!

You are being desperate? The breakup was a passive/aggressive action to have him beg for you? Stop playing games. We already gave you a boat load of advice. FWB for 4 years should tell you he was in it for the sex and couldn't give you anymore than that. Ignore him, and stop watching what he does on social media....all he is doing is manipulating you into thinking there is something there for you. It's all lies, move on.

Having reviewed the story on your other post, he isn't manipulating or using you. You really got to him. You slept with each other for a year, he wanted multiple times to be boyfriend/girlfriend. You were the one who turned him down. He finally decided to end things and not wait around. But after being that close for so long, do you just expect his feelings to just disappear?

This is why FWB/casual sex doesn't work. It leads to complicated emotions and entanglements. Instead of worrying about games, what do you really want? Can you give him an honest, real relationship? Would he give the same to you? Or would it just lead to more games that end up hurting everyone? If you both are willing to put your heart into it and give it a real go, then pursue it. Anything less and it's best to leave things alone.

Archived