Singles group

Capttrae

My son has been going to the biggest church in our county. Last time I was off I just spouted off a smart remark about him finding me a singles group. Wasn’t even serious at all. Little turd shoots me a message last week sayin yea they have one I’m going to get you some information I really think you need to go. I swear between him and my dad they’d marry me off to about any woman that’ll look twice at me. Seein as he put forth the effort to find one, reckon I’ll go check it out.

Good to see you again, Cap! Are you on a break from the ocean?

I don't think there's any harm in seeing what the single group is all about, provided that their being responsible with Covid. It wouldn't be a good thing to see a bunch of people sick who are trying to find love.

I hope you're completely healed from your ex though.

Good to see you again, Cap! Are you on a break from the ocean?

I don't think there's any harm in seeing what the single group is all about, provided that their being responsible with Covid. It wouldn't be a good thing to see a bunch of people sick who are trying to find love.

I hope you're completely healed from your ex though.

Nope still out here like always. And you know what they say about the best way to get over one right?

Archived