Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 weeks pregnant and i don't know what to do

That's the right approach. Take care of your own kids and get them out. His messed up kids are his and their mother's problem. She has signs of exploitation, but they did an investigation. Not your circus to worry about.
    Originally Posted by Lolly0611
    I said this to social services but they disagreed.... i also spoke with nspcc who were concerned about her behaviour but could not take it further, i just need to protect mine

It is vital you get away quickly. Not just thinking about it.

I am a little surprised at the NsPCC attitude.

Have you tried Childline:

0800 1111

The six year old's behaviour is far from normal. From where is she imitating these behaviours. Online?

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    It is vital you get away quickly. Not just thinking about it.

I am a little surprised at the NsPCC attitude.

Have you tried Childline:

0800 1111

The six year old's behaviour is far from normal. From where is she imitating these behaviours. Online?
    I didn't call childline no but I did social services, Nspcc and reported it to my sons school who also made their own report based on our conversation ( they were supportive and extremely compassionate towards me and my son) they worked closely with him to see if he had been affected in any way by what she did as he wouldn't talk to me about it much

Nspcc were actually very concerned it was social services that closed the case.

Apparently so yes, she said she saw her mum having sex and imitated that but her mum denied this... social media is lethal at the best of times and i searched her Google activity which was extremely concerning, she has no restrictions in place so can view whatever and the trouble is she lies about it all so much no 1 really knows but no precautions have been put in place to protect her from things she shouldn't see... still even after the incident.

My boyfriend and the kids mother didn't see the severity of her actions on my son like me and his dad did they just brushed it off like we were exaggerating, they still do now too

Your body, your choice.
    I know I'm not supposed to say this, but I think termination of the pregnancy is a wise choice.
    You have to take care of you and your children who are already here. That's priority number one.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    That's the right approach. Take care of your own kids and get them out. His messed up kids are his and their mother's problem. She has signs of exploitation, but they did an investigation. Not your circus to worry about.
    I couldn't agree more, its my job to protect my children not his especially when im constantly accused of being dramatic and over exaggerating, it's crazy how differently people see things isn't it! Not my circus not monkeys 100%

Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    Your body, your choice.
    I know I'm not supposed to say this, but I think termination of the pregnancy is a wise choice.
    You have to take care of you and your children who are already here. That's priority number one.
    Thank you! I needed to hear this!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I agree that you need to protect your kids. I donít agree that a child being abused is not your business. I wish people had reported my abuse I might have suffered less. But alas itís nobodyís business, right.

Do what's best for yourself and your future including your kids. Don't date again so soon and put your life back on track. Stay away from vultures like this. There are good men to date. Don't let this shake you so badly. Get out. Onwards from there.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I agree that you need to protect your kids. I donít agree that a child being abused is not your business. I wish people had reported my abuse I might have suffered less. But alas itís nobodyís business, right.
    Im so sorry you went through this 😔 its not that its not business I reported it and they closed the case after speaking to her im not sure what else I can do without evidence or anything to go by apart from her abusing my child?

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Do what's best for yourself and your future including your kids. Don't date again so soon and put your life back on track. Stay away from vultures like this. There are good men to date. Don't let this shake you so badly. Get out. Onwards from there.
    I agree, I was in my own for 3 years before I met him and it was the best time for me I learnt myself became independent and strong well....so I thought until we actually got into a relationship then it all changed...... I thought I knew him but being friends with someone is different to being in a relationship with them, I've lost faith in my judgment tbh and feel I just want to be on my own with my children I thought he was a good one

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice