Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 weeks pregnant and i don't know what to do

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Lolly0611
    I Understand the exploring but not to the levels she did and on a 5 year old who had no idea what was going on.. exploring at 6 is not normal in my eyes and social services agreed, they investigated but were not concerned she was or has been abused... I've tried to help and get passed it but I don't trust her.... she continues to act in seductive and provocative ways on social media creating sly accounts and nothing is done about this.... im out of my depth as my concerns just get dismissed. He says im out to get her and catch her out when I just wanted to teach her it was wrong
    At this point this man and you need to no longer be together . He sounds like a terrible person and his child does not need one more person in her life to dislike her . Sounds like she needs a whole new set of parents .

Wow what a powerful response.... thank you!! I kept remembering the person I knew previously thinking he is stressed at work making excuses for his behavior until I was drowning in it all, he makes me feel like I'm wrong and if I defend myself he gets angry saying here's your true colors and calling me names, this is not the person I knew!

You are complete right my friends and family have said the same apparently im so different to how I was when I was on my own , happy Independent and full of strength now im lost weak and vulnerable I feel beaten down by his ways.

I did inform my ex straight away I would not hide anything so serious he deserved to know but my boyfriend listened amd stared giving him abuse down the phone, my was well within his rights to be angry and upset same as I was.... I understood completely where he was coming from but my boyfriend said my ex was manipulating me and just trying to break us up in any way he could, when he was purely looking out for his son and me.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    At this point this man and you need to no longer be together . He sounds like a terrible person and his child does not need one more person in her life to dislike her . Sounds like she needs a whole new set of parents .
    Thank you for your opinion it really does mean a lot hearing other people opinions who are not emotionally involved helps
    ... I couldn't agree more, a few weeks ago she was caught smoking as stealing too its juat awful nothing is done amd so far from how I've raised my 2 kids... im worried the influence they could have on them too

You say:

"I feel beaten down by his ways."

And I am asking:

"What are you going to do"!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Thank you for your opinion it really does mean a lot hearing other people opinions who are not emotionally involved helps
    ... I couldn't agree more, a few weeks ago she was caught smoking as stealing too its juat awful nothing is done amd so far from how I've raised my 2 kids... im worried the influence they could have on them too
    I understand youíre only looking out for your children. But this is a six-year-old who is most likely being abused and neglected and children services were utterly incompetent. You canít blame a six-year-old for any of this behaviour. The people who are wrong are the ADULTS in her life, mom and dad. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by LaHermes
    You say:

"I feel beaten down by his ways."

And I am asking:

"What are you going to do"!
    Im going to end this once and for all. Be brave and focus on my myself and my kids like I used to.... I can't continue like this anymore 😪 I will also be contacting my doctor tomorrow morning to rebook my appointment...

I need to focus and get away from this relationship.... I read back my message like you said and was little shocked if im honest I should have written this down a long time ago instead of convincing myself things would get better when they have just got worse.
    I've never asked for advice on these sites before just spoken to friends sometimes we need different help. I want my life back

I understand youíre only looking out for your children. But this is a six-year-old who is most likely being abused and neglected and children services were utterly incompetent. You canít blame a six-year-old for any of this behaviour. The people who are wrong are the ADULTS in her life, mom and dad. PERIOD.
    They were all investigated and they visited her school spoke to her separate from her mum and brothers and did all they could apparently.... she should not be on social media at 7 years old or even have a phone but he insists because my 12 year old girl does its unfair... I monitor my daughters phone and she has restrictions set with no social media installed plus she's at secondary school. Its always excuses and no actual parenting with concern from either parent.
    If I were to see changed behavior from her disgraceful action I may see things differently but she lies alot is very devious sly and plays innocent knowing she isn't...
    Something isn't right I can feel it but as for her being abused im not sure she took full control on my son and acted explicit with confidence walks around with no knickers flashing and spreading her legs after telling her several times and she smiles when I say it... she sometimes makes her dad feel uncomfortable but he doesn't say anything! It's not right
    Last edited by Lolly0611; 10-04-2020 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Missed a part

They were all investigated and they visited her school spoke to her separate from her mum and brothers and did all they could apparently.... she should not be on social media at 7 years old or even have a phone but he insists because my 12 year old girl does its unfair... I monitor my daughters phone and she has restrictions set with no social media installed plus she's at secondary school. Its always excuses and no actual parenting with concern from either parent
    And that is parental neglect which is abuse . PERIOD.

And that is parental neglect which is abuse . PERIOD.
    I said this to social services but they disagreed.... i also spoke with nspcc who were concerned about her behaviour but could not take it further, i just need to protect mine

I said this to social services but they disagreed.... i also spoke with nspcc who were concerned about her behaviour but could not take it further, i just need to protect mine
    Then do not dislike/hate her. The people you should dislike are her parents.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice