LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with a husband that just doesn't care anymore

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    This is specifically what I addressed. Not whether being nude is appropriate or not. Basically who cares? I am not the poster who was judgmental about this. My advice to get an attorney and cease marriage therapy and instead engage in individual therapy stands. This is not a debate on nudity (unless You make it one). It's advice as to your unhappy marriage and checked out husband, which I addressed.
    Youíre 100% correct, I am not disputing that. I was making more of a blanket statement. I have had a civil conversation with him this morning and will continue the next steps at this point. Getting Ready for a First Date

Update: The last 2 days we have been talking, still nothing to brag about. We had dinner with his parents last night that went OK. Slightly awkward. He wants to have a few friends over tomorrow night for a little gathering. Iíve agreed so we will see what happens. One of the guys coming over he wanted to have a threesome with a little over a year ago, so idk, it should be interesting tomorrow night.

I have been researching divorce options and who to talk to locally about getting the process started.

Is your husband bi or into open relationships?
    Originally Posted by Steph096
    One of the guys coming over he wanted to have a threesome with.

Is your husband bi or into open relationships?
    I wouldnít say either per say, but itís his best ďnerdĒ friend and I know heís wanted a threesome with him for almost as long as Iíve been with him. He hasnít expressed interest in anything else other than that.

Your husband wants sex with another man and you're not sure? You don't think this is related to your sexless, emotionless marriage? It's unclear why you would not consider this a red flag.
    I know heís wanted a threesome with him for almost as long as Iíve been with him.

Your husband wants sex with another man and you're not sure? You don't think this is related to your sexless, emotionless marriage? It's unclear why you would not consider this a red flag.
    He doesnít want to engage in any sexual acts with his friend, he just wants to share me with him. Everything is a red flag with my husband now.

He doesnít want to engage in any sexual acts with his friend, he just wants to share me with him. Everything is a red flag with my husband now.
    He wants to share you with his pal....like what? Are you a thing, a toy? Nothing against threesomes at large when all parties are fully into that, but this just sounds so wrong especially given how emontionless your husband seems to be.

You mean and have sex and he watches? What do you "share his friend with you"? It's unclear what you mean by "threesome" and why you knew about this but never saw this as related to your husband's sexual apathy?

Is withholding affection/sex part of an BDSM you and your husband have? It's unclear if you want/are interested in a one-on-one heterosexual relationship with your husband or not?
    he just wants to share me with him.

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    He wants to share you with his pal....like what? Are you a thing, a toy? Nothing against threesomes at large when all parties are fully into that, but this just sounds so wrong especially given how emontionless your husband seems to be.
    Yeah, he wants to share me. Just a threesome. No guy on guy stuff. Heís made that clear to me, so basically sharing me.

You mean and have sex and he watches? What do you "share his friend with you"? It's unclear what you mean by "threesome" and why you knew about this but never saw this as related to your husband's sexual apathy?

Is withholding affection/sex part of an BDSM you and your husband have? It's unclear if you want/are interested in a one-on-one heterosexual relationship with your husband or not?
    He wants a threesome with him, no guy on guy stuff. Just basically me taking it all. This has never been a thought as to his sexual apathy. In no way do I want withhold sex. We havenít had sex in 2 months. I want to have one-on-one sex with my husband. He knows that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice