Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: EX Girlfriend and Social Media advice

Just a funny update to show you what i mean by being in constant confusion lol. I’ve cut contact for about 2 weeks , stopped pursuing or expecting anything anymore

She randomly texts me saying she had a dream (sexual) and how exciting n good it felt and how annoyed she felt waking up mid drem.. and also saying she can’t wait to fly and come over and indirectly refrences that we might get sexually physical.

Mind u. During 4yrs we never “sexted” or stuff like that on phone.. together yes.. just found all that weird but not overthinking .. im not analyzing anything anymore just sharing Getting Ready for a First Date

Originally Posted by mike28z
    Just a funny update to show you what i mean by being in constant confusion lol. I’ve cut contact for about 2 weeks , stopped pursuing or expecting anything anymore

She randomly texts me saying she had a dream (sexual) and how exciting n good it felt and how annoyed she felt waking up mid drem.. and also saying she can’t wait to fly and come over and indirectly refrences that we might get sexually physical.

Mind u. During 4yrs we never “sexted” or stuff like that on phone.. together yes.. just found all that weird but not overthinking .. im not analyzing anything anymore just sharing
    The thing is that this is NOT cutting off contact. Sure you might have stopped reaching out to her, but you've left it open for her to continue to screw with your head and string you along. You've been quiet, so she is stirring the pot, literally stringing you along. Close that door already and for good. You will feel better once you genuinely decide to be done with her and these games. What you are doing now, makes healing impossible and confusion your norm.

Mike if you don't cut contact all this drama will never end. Don't be a toy, don't give her your remote control, don't keep any doors open that would give someone from your past so much power to come through it. Let them live their lives cause you need to move on.
    What is more powerful - you moving ahead, putting all your efforts towards whatever you want to be in this life, the day you decide to cut chords is the day you start loving yourself.
    Block & delete her from the online world and march ahead in your life. Time never waits for us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice