Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My SO told me to get the f**k out his house at 2 am...

Becky, which part of he is an abusive, violent psychopath is unclear to you?

If you do not find the basic common sense and some kind of sense of self preservation to get rid of this psycho ( not using the term lightly here) you are going to end up either in the ER or 6ft under. I can absolutely guarantee you this based on all his behavior. It's only a matter of time before he physically attacks you or if you want to debate the fictional son, then how about he has a fit of rage and throws something at the toddler or hits him? Want to deal with that? Wake up! and never speak to this psycho again. Getting Ready for a First Date

Platinum Member
    Becky, why aren't you responding to the posters who are focusing on his abusive behavior? Why have YOU not answered questions about why you have allowed/stayed in this situation, and given away your own self respect by trying to placate and continue with this creep?

He is not partner or father material. He is abusive!

You need to address why you chose this type of man.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Becky, why aren't you responding to the posters who are focusing on his abusive behavior? Why have YOU not answered questions about why you have allowed/stayed in this situation, and given away your own self respect by trying to placate and continue with this creep?

He is not partner or father material. He is abusive!

You need to address why you chose this type of man.
    Because she is in complete denial and only latching on to anything that looks like hope that she can make this work....if she just twists this way or that, walks on eggshells a little better, scks his d more often, etc, etc, etc.

If getting thrown out on her azz TWICE in the middle of the night doesn't get through to her that the guy is a psycho, I really wonder what would break through the denial. A black eye? Knocked out teeth? A trip to the ER and having to explain to the nice doctor and the cops how she got into the state she is in with broken bones? Sometimes even that isn't enough for some women. Denial is a powerful drug as is the adrenaline rush addiction of these types of relationships. The victims actually tell themselves that they can control the abuser if only......they try just a little bit harder...... It's like gambling - pull the lever one more time.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by DancingFool
    Because she is in complete denial and only latching on to anything that looks like hope that she can make this work....if she just twists this way or that, walks on eggshells a little better, scks his d more often, etc, etc, etc.

If getting thrown out on her azz TWICE in the middle of the night doesn't get through to her that the guy is a psycho, I really wonder what would break through the denial. A black eye? Knocked out teeth? A trip to the ER and having to explain to the nice doctor and the cops how she got into the state she is in with broken bones? Sometimes even that isn't enough for some women. Denial is a powerful drug as is the adrenaline rush addiction of these types of relationships. The victims actually tell themselves that they can control the abuser if only......they try just a little bit harder...... It's like gambling - pull the lever one more time.
    Very sad......

My SO told me to get the f**k out his house at 2 am...
    I'd describe him as an ex, not my SO.

I'd be SO done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice