Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My SO told me to get the f**k out his house at 2 am...

Platinum Member
    It’s very clear from this thread and your previous ones that this guy is not interested in you in the slightest.

So be done with him.
    It was a relatively short lived relationship that was on /off , it was never going to lead to marriage or babies. Just a waste of time really.

Be glad he has deleted you and hopefully he has also blocked you.
    Because for some unknown reason you continuously seek validation from him.
    Something you will never get. Getting Ready for a First Date

Forum Supporter
    Originally Posted by Beckydee90
    I reminded him how he threw raw chicken at his friend/roommate and called him a <removed> which ultimately got him kicked out because it was the friend’s apartment. How he recently tore down a scoreboard during one of his games.
    He threw a raw chicken at his friend???!!!

You deserve to be with someone who treats you and others with respect! Even during arguments.

He has major anger issues that make him an unsuitable partner and a most unsuitable father. The million dollar question is why are YOU addicted to all this unhealthy drama? A person with healthy boundaries would be done with him the first time around, NOT go back and discuss children with him. The guy needs professional help for sure, but imo he was right about you feeding off all this drama on some level. Stop. Be done with him already.

Platinum Member
    So you think this just a compatibility issue?
    I realize this post was directed at another poster - but this is so far beyond a compatibility issue.

This man is abusive, full stop. He might not have physically laid a hand on you, but he verbally and emotionally abuses you and others and is generally an a**hole. It is likely only a matter of time until he starts throwing things at you, too. This dude is a ticking timebomb.

A serious question, were you raised in a similar environment? It's troubling that you don't seem to see how bad this relationship really is or how dysfunctional even your own behaviour has become. You walk on eggshells and offer head massages and oral sex to "relax" him when he's being a . Where did you learn to reward disrespect at the expense of your own self-respect? And speculate that maybe his height contributes to this? Something in you is trying very hard to normalize and minimize his awful conduct, so I am curious if you have a background of abuse or mistreatment somewhere. It's quite sad. You cannot hear "let's have babies, let's choose their names!" and take it as a sign that your relationship is in a good place and going to last. It's playing make-believe at this stage, in these circumstances.

Do you friends and family know he treats you so poorly?

EDIT: Your previous threads about him make it clear that this is a dead-end relationship, becky. Why are you clinging on to this so hard? Are you worried you can't do better than this?

Do you really want this man to be a father to your children? He can't control himself. He'll make you and your children crazy. You're never going to change him. Good riddance!

This is a major stroke of luck that you've just had. Seriously. You've just been released from a prison. If you're smart, you won't look back.

Sorry this is still happening. No it's not height or "just incompatibility". You goad and antagonize each other. Why? Reflect on this. Do you come from a place where chronic violence, screaming, cursing and knock down, drag out fighting is routine?

You seem to thrive on and crave drama. That's fine, but one day it will turn physical and one or both of you will end up in an ER or jail. Why are you "shocked and confused" when he's done this before and the violence and extreme fighting happens routinely and he's thrown you out before?

Get some individual therapy and quit couples therapy. BJs do not solve all your problems.
    I reminded him how he threw

I pulled up an article to show him the studies that backed up what I was saying.

I go to give him oral (makes him relax) and he rejected me.

He said, “That’s it. Come inside and pack all your sh*t and get the f*ck out”.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Sorry this is still happening. No it's not height or "just incompatibility". You goad and antagonize each other. Why? Reflect on this. Do you come from a place where chronic violence, screaming, cursing and knock down, drag out fighting is routine?

You seem to thrive on and crave drama. That's fine, but one day it will turn physical and one or both of you will end up in an ER or jail. Why are you "shocked and confused" when he's done this before and the violence and extreme fighting happens routinely and he's thrown you out before?

Get some individual therapy and quit couples therapy. BJs do not solve all your problems.
    You mean why did I respond to him saying a boy who cries is a, “cry baby ”? So I was supposed to keep quiet and let him think that’s okay?

And no I don’t come from a place like that. I don’t yell or curse.

Why be with someone like this in the first place rather than argue about his craziness.
    I was supposed to keep quiet and let him think that’s okay?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Why be with someone like this in the first place rather than argue about his craziness.
    That’s the thing - we weren’t arguing. We were discussing it. I showed him the article because I’m sure he just thought I was full of it that’s why I mentioned that they’ve done studies. I was hoping to get him to understand.

So you’re saying the moment he said that I should’ve just kept quiet and determined then and there to break up with him?

I guess what I’m asking is what was I supposed to do in that exact moment?

I am not a debate fan. If you and your 'get the f out' bf are carry on.
    So you’re saying....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice